Beckyhomesweethome #4 Beggy at the besties bar for a rave, house still resembles aladdin’s cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m the same age as Becky. I don’t wear slogan T-shirt’s but I do wear T-shirt’s either plain, something like a little print on the side or a pocket. How should a woman dress at age 40? I don’t want to be branded the same as her haha. I wear yoga leggings and comfy soft jeans. No tacky clothes though lol, I wouldn’t be seen dead with a pineapple on my chest lol.

I look at Jennifer Lopez and women of that age and they still rock lounge wear, T-shirt’s, vests and look great and she’s almost 50.

Reactions: 5
I’m the same age as Becky. I don’t wear slogan T-shirt’s but I do wear T-shirt’s either plain, something like a little print on the side or a pocket. How should a woman dress at age 40? I don’t want to be branded the same as her haha. I wear yoga leggings and comfy soft jeans. No tacky clothes though lol, I wouldn’t be seen dead with a pineapple on my chest lol.

I look at Jennifer Lopez and women of that age and they still rock lounge wear, T-shirt’s, vests and look great and she’s almost 50.
Jennifer Lopez could wear a bin bag and still look stunning 😂 I think with Beggy it’s her ‘look at me’ attitude in her clothes that pisses everyone off. If I saw a woman in the supermarket in her 40’s wearing a pineapple t shirt I wouldn’t give her another look, mine if my business. HOWEVER.... when Beggy gets said top we have to suffer her shrieking about how it’s ‘cute’ or ‘wicked’ and what a bargain it was whilst she tugs and pulls at it in the mirror! I couldn’t give a flying tit what other people wear it’s the going on about it like she’s the first person ever to own a top that does my head in 😂😂😂

Jennifer Lopez could wear a bin bag and still look stunning 😂 I think with Beggy it’s her ‘look at me’ attitude in her clothes that pisses everyone off. If I saw a woman in the supermarket in her 40’s wearing a pineapple t shirt I wouldn’t give her another look, mine if my business. HOWEVER.... when Beggy gets said top we have to suffer her shrieking about how it’s ‘cute’ or ‘wicked’ and what a bargain it was whilst she tugs and pulls at it in the mirror! I couldn’t give a flying tit what other people wear it’s the going on about it like she’s the first person ever to own a top that does my head in 😂😂😂
None of my business I meant not mine of my business

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jason looks like he’s wanting to head off out either on a very long dog walk or a bike ride, anything to get away from her screechy voice...

Her voice is like someone’s finger nails being dragged down a chalk board 🙉

Reactions: 8
Jason looks like he’s wanting to head off out either on a very long dog walk or a bike ride, anything to get away from her screechy voice...

Her voice is like someone’s finger nails being dragged down a chalk board 🙉
Poor man! He was probably texting Dawn during that story asking if she’s at a loose end today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How cute is this skirt from Primark, only a farrrrrrrrrver
And how lush is this t shirt from EBay, absolute bargain for a farrrrrrver.

Why doesn’t she just put her clothes on and get on with her day! bleeping OOTD - Who wants to know what she wears, seriously! She’s hardly a style icon isn’t she 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

None of my business I meant not mine of my business
This made me laugh. I agree, Jennifer Lopez could wear rags and look stunning lol. I probably dress a bit young for my age but as I’m told I don’t look 40 I think I get away with it so I won’t worry just yet lol. I think it is just Becky, this morning her screeching made me jump, jeez she’s manic again. How many times is she going to tell us it’s Friday and now a post on her grid lol.

Reactions: 3
How cute is this skirt from Primark, only a farrrrrrrrrver
And how lush is this t shirt from EBay, absolute bargain for a farrrrrrver.

Why doesn’t she just put her clothes on and get on with her day! bleeping OOTD - Who wants to know what she wears, seriously! She’s hardly a style icon isn’t she 😂😂
To her minions she is Suffolk’s very own Gok Wan 😂 maybe she’s angling for a style column in the local paper 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Paper wisteria workshop...Its working with paper - NO bleeping WAY, thanks for telling us that, Begs. It’s saved me googling it 🙄😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When she said Jason has the weekend off work, I’m sure I heard him say “I’d rather be at work” as she put the camera back on herself?! Yeah, we know Jason, we know! Poor bloke

Reactions: 11
I actually think Jason is a really good guy with a good sense of humour. He works bloody hard for his family and only seems to spend money on himself every now and then and they’re usually items that he’ll genuinely use, not just a constant stream of useless shite, a la Beggy! I bet she just sees ££ in in her eyes when she looks at him

Reactions: 10
Of course she does. She did a live once and was saying how she would make sure she got half of the house, if they ever split up. I was like errrr, how can you when it’s him whos paid for it?! She said “he married me so I’d be entitled” poor bloke stands no chance with her greed.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
‘It’s Friday, good morning happy Friday, it’s friday, it’s friday, it’s the weekend, it’s friday, happy Friday peeps’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ And the screeching, I can’t stand her and her bleeping voice. She needs to calm the duck down, someone had too much sugar this morning? ‘I’ve gotta take the marquee round to Dawn and them’ why does she always say that? 😂 Jason actually just said he’d rather be at work than have the weekend off with her, says it all doesn’t it. ‘I literally get up turn my phone over and look at my notifications’ Do you ever leave your phone alone? And actually do real life things with real life people? I’m surprised Jason hasn’t divorced her by now but he’s probably scared she will take half of his house! ‘Don’t forget about my competition (translation: please enter so it looks like I have followers and people that like me, I only have 10 entries) where you get to meet MEEEE the one and only BEGGYHOMESHITHOME, I’m really excited because you get to work with paper to make a creation’ OMFG 😂😂😂😂 I’ve honestly never come across someone so thick, cringeworthy, embarrassing, annoying and loud. ‘I need to make 2 cheesecakes... or lemon deserts, because I don’t put cheese in them’ so not reading on here are you beggy, I mean it’s not obvious at all 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.