Beckyhomesweethome #4 Beggy at the besties bar for a rave, house still resembles aladdin’s cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to the baby and the awful BS story she made up ..... I bet the son & girlfriend were appallingly upset by that and told her categorically not to talk about the baby on there again. Remember the ‘baby draw’ she started and said “I’ll show you guys every time I buy something” we’ll i don’t believe for a split second that she’s not bought anything more. She’s addicted to shopping fgs. So, yeah, somethings definitely been said to her. I bet Phoebe’s family are mortified at what family she’s got herself into!!!!

Reactions: 10
Back to the baby and the awful BS story she made up ..... I bet the son & girlfriend were appallingly upset by that and told her categorically not to talk about the baby on there again. Remember the ‘baby draw’ she started and said “I’ll show you guys every time I buy something” we’ll i don’t believe for a split second that she’s not bought anything more. She’s addicted to shopping fgs. So, yeah, somethings definitely been said to her. I bet Phoebe’s family are mortified at what family she’s got herself into!!!!
You’re absolutely right, no way would our begs not be buying! Poor Phoebe probably had to get a restraining order on the lunatic 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I pray that tattle’s wrong about that I truly do, no one can be that evil to lie about something so awful.

Reactions: 4
‘I’ve just got onion cabbage and carrot’ *next story* ‘I’ve added onion cabbage and carrot’ ffs she really is lonely isn’t she. And then you can hear her eating it out of the bowl 🤢 I’m assuming she’s making that for dawn and Shelley’s barbecue and she’s getting her dog breath saliva all over it and mixing it all in 🤢🤢🤢 mind you they probably share a lot more in the bedroom. She is an absolute dirty skank. Why not just pour some into a small bowl and eat it rather than contaminating the entire thing. I’m glad she doesn’t work in a kitchen. Oh and she’s just reminded us AGAIN that she used onion cabbage and carrot. Ffs. Does she not think we know what coleslaw is? She honestly thinks she invented coleslaw 😂 just like she invented shelves, cleaning a fan, how to use the internet oh and here comes the cheese less cheesecake recipe 😂😂😂 give me strength! I bet she tells us 9 times what she’s used in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don't forget how she helped out so many of us by telling us how to search for things on ebay. Life saver is our begs!

• Haha
Though she actually referred to it as a Lemon ‘dessert’ today, after it was pointed out on here that it’s not a cheesecake

Oh no, Shes got her eye on a hot tub in B & Q. How long till its gifted? 👀
Perfect for a drunken night with the swingers

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her “meet me” comp is going well 😂😂😂 4 entries
Just goes to show what the people who see or know her in real life really think of her!!!! I don't think she realises what half the town really think!! All the insta love is from people that don't know the real her!!!

Though she actually referred to it as a Lemon ‘dessert’ today, after it was pointed out on here that it’s not a cheesecake

Yeah I noticed that!!! She's so bloody stupid! It's do obvious you're reading Becky!!!

So today we’ve had a full, decent sized meal shown AND mention of a friend other than Dawn. But she doesn’t read here...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Proper food, she ate proper food!

No banana on toast, no potato gratin, no Kung po ( without the main ingredients as she sieves the goodness out of it 🙄) no air fried chicken nuggets & no fish finger butties!

Is it Jason’s birthday? C’mon it must be a special occasion for her to make something relatively healthy, I’m shocked to the core...Seriously!
Maybe when she was chauffeuring Shelley around earlier he bought something from that butchers for his dinner & she felt guilty! 🤦🏻‍♀️

28 people for the competition now folks, imagine the excitement of spending the afternoon with local celebrity Becky Evans... I’d rather boil my own head tbf 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
28 people for the competition now folks, imagine the excitement of spending the afternoon with local celebrity Becky Evans... I’d rather boil my own head tbf 😐
Wonder if the local rag will cover this once in a lifetime event? Bet the local reporter and photographer are still sniggering over the time they didn’t tell Beggy she had lipstick on her tombstone teeth when they covered her ‘eating disorder’ story 😬

Pahahaha just choked on my Kong Po!! (sieved of course)

• Haha
Wonder if the local rag will cover this once in a lifetime event? Bet the local reporter and photographer are still sniggering over the time they didn’t tell Beggy she had lipstick on her tombstone teeth when they covered her ‘eating disorder’ story 😬

Pahahaha just choked on my Kong Po!! (sieved of course)
Tombstone teeth!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Certainly not a fan but will give her, her dues impressed to see that the competition wasn't a spam a friend with annoying tags to enter, that everyone else seems to do. Wonder what one of her friends will be winning tho 😂 we should of all entered, then if we won spent the entire time calling her Mrs Hinch or some other insta famous name that she clearly isn't lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That girl power t shirt 🤢
Why does she insist on buying them tacky t shirts off eBay??
Only £7 & £3 postage?! I can buy a better quality t shirt from Next for that price!
A woman of her age shouldn’t be wearing slogan t-shirts of any description! It’s a long time since you were a girl Beggy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.