Beckyhomesweethome #4 Beggy at the besties bar for a rave, house still resembles aladdin’s cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing, honest & genuine?
I think MrsClarkesCleaning needs to step away from the bleach fumes 🤯

How long before the prosecco is out at Dawns?
It’s their annual bbq/ piss up tomorrow, I wonder how many open mouthed boomerang videos she posts! #Alcoholics
It was poured less than two hours after you posted 😂 Won't be much more prepping for tomorrow now.......

Reactions: 4
I currently have a weird ear and sinus infection and dizziness is the main symptom. Can't bleeping watch the way she misuses boomerang shots. Feel like I'm on a sodding waltzer with it. Stupid twunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nice to see Brooke driving with her phone in her lap... That’s the reason she should pay an extortionate amount for insurance!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
LORD ABOVE GIVE ME STRENGTH TO DEAL WITH WHAT I HAVE JUST WITNESSED 😂😂😂😂 The woman is a prize one prick!!!!! She so has been reading Tattle..... that was all for our benefit 😂 the drunk singing, the pic of Shelly after we slated them for not saying thank you to the small business, oh and she even says in the post that Shelly is ‘chuffed’ which is EXACTLY what I wrote in my post last night... MORNING BEGGY YOU PRICK! 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 You best go have a tit, shower and shave before going on another shite shopping spend up! Don’t forget to do Primark, I think they’ve had 500 pairs of 90p flip flops bought in especially for you, all size 11 as requested! Bye beaut! 😂
Where the hell does she work anyway? I’ve never that purple uniform anywhere 🙄

Back to the baby and the awful BS story she made up ..... I bet the son & girlfriend were appallingly upset by that and told her categorically not to talk about the baby on there again. Remember the ‘baby draw’ she started and said “I’ll show you guys every time I buy something” we’ll i don’t believe for a split second that she’s not bought anything more. She’s addicted to shopping fgs. So, yeah, somethings definitely been said to her. I bet Phoebe’s family are mortified at what family she’s got herself into!!!!
Remind me of the BS story??

Reactions: 2
Is this not more proof she reads here? Didn’t someone mention earlier about the BBQ tomorrow and open mouthed boomerangs?? 🙄🙄
It just looks like she’s done this one on purpose
Yup she reads here and she’s done it on purpose! What a sad, pathetic old bag she is - All she can do with her life is rot her liver with those Alkie mates of hers! Her family don’t bother with her ( all those sisters & Dads yet no one ever goes near her) Brooke doesn’t truly respect her ( we’ve seen that by the way she speaks to her) her son only goes round once a week ( if that!!) her pregnant daughter in law never ever goes with Mac to visit,even her husband would rather be out than with her. Oh yeah and her phone and her bought followers 😏

Sad, very very sad! Keep pretending your life is all that tho, Becky! BUT we all know different!!!

You took the words out of my mouth. When I saw her I said omg what a c**t and I hate that word hahaha,

I thought she was on an exercise bike at first lol.
She looks like a female Donald Trump 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said someone had sent her a dm saying they hoped that her unborn granddaughter died
As much as I can’t stand her if that did happen then the person who sent it deserved to be contacted by the police, I’d have gone straight to the authorities not sat telling my followers! Yes, having an opinion on her is one thing, saying such a thing about an innocent unborn baby is beyond vile. She was ranting about ‘trolls’ at the time and then dropped that into her conversation but then went on to delete it later in the day 🤔 If she lied about it then she should be thoroughly ashamed of herself!

Reactions: 4
Just seen Beggy story. Why would any mother take a boomerang of their daughter with her bloody phone in her lap. WHILST DRIVING.

Nice to see Brooke driving with her phone in her lap... That’s the reason she should pay an extortionate amount for insurance!
exactly what I thought! Didn’t someone mention Beggy posting while driving before though? Clearly they don’t care at all

Reactions: 3
It's like a 5yr old got hold of your phone with those pointless boomerangs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.