Beckyhomesweethome #4 Beggy at the besties bar for a rave, house still resembles aladdin’s cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be livid if my OH had cut into a dessert I had made for someone’s party. I like Jason but he wouldn’t be living today if he had done that to me. Beggy doesn’t really give a tit mind you

Reactions: 4
I would be livid if my OH had cut into a dessert I had made for someone’s party. I like Jason but he wouldn’t be living today if he had done that to me. Beggy doesn’t really give a tit mind you
Me too! Bet she still takes it to Dawns though! As if you would 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s common like her. I’d be fuming but then my husband wouldn’t dream of it!!

Reactions: 2
Allegedly
Screen shot or it didn’t happen!
Exactly, once it was questioned on here she deleted the story extra fast. How you could even make something like that up is beyond disgusting. I hope her son and his girlfriend didn't see it tho.

Reactions: 7
Wow it’s not even 7pm yet and Beggy’s half cut and screeching while Shelly manhandles the sausages. 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That vile high pitch voice of hers...Why can’t she just talk instead of screeching 🙉

Haha I didn’t read the new posts before I did mine. Seems we all feel the same about that god awful gob of hers 😖

Reactions: 5
Sounds like shouty manic Beggy is pissed already!
That screeching set my dogs off! Takes one to know one I suppose!

That vile high pitch voice of hers...Why can’t she just talk instead of screeching 🙉

Haha I didn’t read the new posts before I did mine. Seems we all feel the same about that god awful gob of hers 😖
Mouth bigger than the Dartford tunnel

Wow it’s not even 7pm yet and Beggy’s half cut and screeching while Shelly manhandles the sausages. 😱
Shelly will be manhandling more than sausages by the end of the night.....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.