Beckyhomesweethome #4 Beggy at the besties bar for a rave, house still resembles aladdin’s cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't read here but finally put a grid post up thanking a business for something! Lying cow!

Her bleeping voice makes me feel sick it's awful

Reactions: 8
So she can say thank you for the signs that weren't for her. But Swan gift her a friggin freezer and she can't say it to them 👌

Reactions: 9
So she can say thank you for the signs that weren't for her. But Swan gift her a friggin freezer and she can't say it to them 👌
Serves them right really for gifting their products to a greedy ungrateful old cow instead of someone who actually needs one

Reactions: 14
I think anyone who spends this amount of time on instagram talking down the camera, has nothing in there life, no real friends no hobbies, just no life really

Reactions: 12
I think that Dawn is a bad influence. She seems to see her more this year and she’s forever drinking. It’s all she does. Living off bananas on toast and gin is not a recipe for health. It actually makes me mad, as someone who eats well, puts her health first, but has ill health. I don’t smoke or drink at all, yet she abuses her body, has so much energy, and still tries to be ill with her lazy bastarditis. The woman hasn’t got a clue that health is everything and she needs to wise up. I wouldn’t wish being ill on anyone but it makes me mad it’s the ones who take good care of themselves that often suffer. It’s why she pissed me off with her lazy bastarditis comments, so insensitive.
Even if Dawn is a bad influence, Beggy is old enough to say NO, I'm not drinking today. Dawn doesn't force her.
Plus looking at Dawn, she looks much healthier and younger than Beggy 🤔

Reactions: 20
That girl power t shirt 🤢
Why does she insist on buying them tacky t shirts off eBay??
Only £7 & £3 postage?! I can buy a better quality t shirt from Next for that price!

Reactions: 11
Even if Dawn is a bad influence, Beggy is old enough to say NO, I'm not drinking today. Dawn doesn't force her.

Can you imagine her face when she reads that we think dawn looks a hell of a lot better than she does😂😂I'd love to see that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Not sure why people on here keep saying they don’t comment on her appearance when if you look back on their posts they have 🙄🙄🙄 but anyway. I think it’s absolutely awful that she will go over to the swingers shed for a drink every day but still hasn’t seen her mum? She’s seen Dawn about 3/4 times this week, only seems to see her mum if they meet up to go to the bootsale and then she just goes home! Just shows she cares about nobody but herself, I bet if her mum text her saying she has Prosecco she would rush right over there!
Maybe I’m mistaken but I’m sure I’ve not mentioned her teeth, her nails etc I’ve agreed she does look much older than her age but anorexia will do that. If anyone wants to comment on her appearance that’s their call, I just don’t make fun of her teeth etc because I’m sure she has better teeth, nails, or whatever than me. Health issues have caused me to look awful at times and my confidence is zero in how I look. As I said maybe I did once or twice but I can’t remember, brain fog is a witch with my health conditions lol. I do try to make a conscious decision not to though as I know health issues do take their toll on appearance.

I’m not dissing anyone who does comment on her appearance but I personally don’t like to because people in glass houses and all that (sure I don’t look good) but I will take the piss or get frustrated about anything else, her crazy behaviour, lying etc as she drives me nuts.

And...I agree, fgs go and see your mum, not piss more money up the wall boozing with Dawn. She’s so narcissistic it’s unbelievable.

Very true, Dawn does look good.

Reactions: 4
Why does she have to swear every sentence??? Is her vocabulary that limited. Making coleslaw that’s fine eating healthier now the good people at tattle have pointed
It out 👍🏻 But just say oh it’s taste lovely I would recommend this. Not it’s the dogs bollocks then swear a bit more.

Reactions: 7
Not sure why people on here keep saying they don’t comment on her appearance when if you look back on their posts they have 🙄🙄🙄 but anyway. I think it’s absolutely awful that she will go over to the swingers shed for a drink every day but still hasn’t seen her mum? She’s seen Dawn about 3/4 times this week, only seems to see her mum if they meet up to go to the bootsale and then she just goes home! Just shows she cares about nobody but herself, I bet if her mum text her saying she has Prosecco she would rush right over there!
EXACTLY THIS!!!!!! In a true Beggy style rant I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she only shared about her poor Mother’s cancer to deflect from the flack she was getting on here about being dishonest with her competitions, ads and general beggyness! Beggy is someone that needs smoke blowing up her arse 24/7 and by posting that story about her mother she had an influx (probably 6) of messages which she thrives on! It’s all about attention! If God forbid your mother had skin cancer you’d change your priorities surely??? And incase she starts going on about how her mothers journey is private and that’s why she’s not mentioned it since (hi Beggy I know you can’t help coming on here) then she shouldn’t have shared it in the first place!!!

Reactions: 10
It’s the dogs bollocks...
It’s a bit of cabbage, onion & carrot. Seriously, just make your lunch off camera & eat it! I’m surprised she doesn’t take us to the toilet so she can film what she does!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And she’s 10 years older isn’t she?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
😂 I’ve been dying for the “meet me!” competition to start!!! Only 1% of her followers don’t like her remember!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.