Beckyhomesweethome #4 Beggy at the besties bar for a rave, house still resembles aladdin’s cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve even got champagne crisps. Just literally can’t do anything without it being associated with alcohol. Sad fucks. She’s an embarrassment. Literally surviving on Prosecco and Kung Po. No wonder she looks so haggard, I’ll be surprised if she’s even still here in 10 years if she carries on abusing her liver like that as well as her stomach!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Shelley does not look pleased with that sign... it’s the most staged thing I’ve watched yet! More stages that littlebitofdovegrey’s pics!
And as for that bleeping singing, pissed again, “goodnight sweetheart”..... what a prick

Reactions: 7
What an embarrassment. Brooke must have been mortified bringing that home. I actually can’t find the words regarding that singing last night.... off to vomit up my breakfast. Too early for that tit.

Reactions: 8
She’s always drunk

It’s all she thinks about
I think that Dawn is a bad influence. She seems to see her more this year and she’s forever drinking. It’s all she does. Living off bananas on toast and gin is not a recipe for health. It actually makes me mad, as someone who eats well, puts her health first, but has ill health. I don’t smoke or drink at all, yet she abuses her body, has so much energy, and still tries to be ill with her lazy bastarditis. The woman hasn’t got a clue that health is everything and she needs to wise up. I wouldn’t wish being ill on anyone but it makes me mad it’s the ones who take good care of themselves that often suffer. It’s why she pissed me off with her lazy bastarditis comments, so insensitive.

Reactions: 10
Just caught up on her stories.. ‘have you missed me, see Instagrams quiet without me’ how much more up herself can she actually be? Instagrams better without you! Please just delete your account and duck off 👋🏻 Bananas on toast 😂😂 ffs showing her age, she is a granny after all! Going to London to go and lick Lynsey’s arse hoping she can meet her and become besties as she tried it with hinch and it didn’t work so I guess Lynsey is the next best thing. Guarantee she probably doesn’t even like her but she’s trying so hard to be someone and this is her way of doing it. How desperate can you get. Imagine if somehow she did become really big, if she can’t take a few comments on tattle how is she gonna cope with all the criticism from everyone else? I agree Shelley seemed to genuinely like the plaques but she has to ruin it and make it all about her doesn’t she ‘you need Becca the builder to do that’ please 😂 what is she on? Becca the bleeping builder, the woman’s not right in the head is she. She thinks she’s so bloody amazing.. she is far far far from it. Imagine if Dawn and Shelly finally got sick of her and told her to duck off they would have to take all those pictures out of that frame 😂
I knew it wouldn’t be long before some company would send her the bar signs I mean how baggy can one person be why doesn’t so go and buy one from her own money . She is so annoying her voice the way she looks and always beggy

Donkey gums cringey singing View attachment 21843
Yuk

What the hell is she on my god bloody woman so annoying and total cringe , beggy get a life out your phone down and stop begging for freebies

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
LORD ABOVE GIVE ME STRENGTH TO DEAL WITH WHAT I HAVE JUST WITNESSED 😂😂😂😂 The woman is a prize one prick!!!!! She so has been reading Tattle..... that was all for our benefit 😂 the drunk singing, the pic of Shelly after we slated them for not saying thank you to the small business, oh and she even says in the post that Shelly is ‘chuffed’ which is EXACTLY what I wrote in my post last night... MORNING BEGGY YOU PRICK! 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 You best go have a tit, shower and shave before going on another shite shopping spend up! Don’t forget to do Primark, I think they’ve had 500 pairs of 90p flip flops bought in especially for you, all size 11 as requested! Bye beaut! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What the hell is she on my god bloody woman so annoying and total cringe , beggy get a life out your phone down and stop begging for freebies

Reactions: 8
She’s not much of a role model is she with her drinking & how she eats & what she cooks...
Surely setting a good example to her daughter is her biggest goal in life?! Seems she’s more interested in constantly drinking, eating crap & spending for the sake of it!
Can’t really blame poor Phoebe maybe wanting to stay clear of all that!

Reactions: 9
What happened with hinch ?
Beggy has constantly dropped hints how big accounts make lots of money & get lots given even digging out that she got to write a book & make millions! She then had a live and someone asked her if she liked Mrs Hinch, she replied back something like I don’t need to follow cleaning accounts, it’s not my thing, I’ve been cleaning years and don’t need anyone telling me how to do it...

Fast forward 6 months & shes now following Mrs Hinch & meeting up with Lyndsey queen of clean. The woman has no shame, she’ll be wanting a mention in her next book no doubt 😏

ASA are on to her regarding her not declaring her paid partnership with p&g, if you type in Mrs Hinch then Mrs Hinch will come up #TopTip #FuckUp
I’m actually surprised Beggy not liking Hinch! They’re both a pair of greedy, rule breaking, money grabbing witches. They’d be suited as BESTIES! 🤢🤢

I’m actually surprised Beggy not liking Hinch! They’re both a pair of greedy, rule breaking, money grabbing witches. They’d be suited as BESTIES! 🤢🤢
It’s jealousy on beggys part as she thinks she has been about longer and showing all her tips and here comes hinch and she’s now a millionaire off the back of it. She will be livid. She kept saying “maybe I should write a book” yes we think you should if the Vegas bog is anything to go by 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yet 2 weeks ago she still hadn’t read Lynsey’s book. Surprised Lynsey hasn’t told her to #fuckup

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Course she doesn’t like her. Beggy like someone who’s more successful and popular than her?! Come off it! She’s such a nasty, arrogant, jealous and spiteful woman. She needs a serious word with herself. There must be a reason all the meet ups with her friends and popping round for a brew have seemingly stopped and the only person she has now is Dawn. She’s changed drastically in the past 6 months. It’s quite shocking

Course she doesn’t like her. Beggy like someone who’s more successful and popular than her?! Come off it! She’s such a nasty, arrogant, jealous and spiteful woman. She needs a serious word with herself. There must be a reason all the meet ups with her friends and popping round for a brew have seemingly stopped and the only person she has now is Dawn. She’s changed drastically in the past 6 months. It’s quite shocking
Totally agree, what’s happened to her since Christmas? It’s like she doesn’t know what to do between last Christmas and next, so she goes on self destructive mode. New bathroom, Vegas booked, decorated countless times in January, crazy spending, begging for free stuff, alcohol consumption rocketed... wtf is going on? Why can’t her family see her behaviour is erratic? She’s seriously heading for a nervous breakdown. I can see the signs, the stress on her face, the manic moods the aggressive rants... it’s actually worrying to watch. Yet Becky thinks people are jealous, no it’s concern in a way Becky.

I speak from experience what stress and not taking care of yourself can do, you really do need to be honest with your GP. I don’t say that out of malice at all, I may be on Tattle but I’ve never ever slated how you look as I don’t think your teeth or whatever are bad, I’m not about that, but I do find your behaviour uncomfortable to watch and your lack of sensitivity towards others upsets me, so yes I do voice my opinion on your behaviour as you aren’t setting a good example at all. Like Mrs Hinch who’s caused issues for many of her followers with debt etc, you are doing the same.

Maybe I should just stop watching and wait to hear you hit the self destructive button but part of me hopes you’ll get help and be honest about your struggles as I don’t think you’re being with yourself. You don’t read here though so I’m just talking to thin air 😉

Not sure why people on here keep saying they don’t comment on her appearance when if you look back on their posts they have 🙄🙄🙄 but anyway. I think it’s absolutely awful that she will go over to the swingers shed for a drink every day but still hasn’t seen her mum? She’s seen Dawn about 3/4 times this week, only seems to see her mum if they meet up to go to the bootsale and then she just goes home! Just shows she cares about nobody but herself, I bet if her mum text her saying she has Prosecco she would rush right over there!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.