Beckyhomesweethome #37 Ding Dong Beggy’s made a reef, ding dong sorting out her teef!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had 2 days not watching beggs and it was bliss.....

What have I missed??

Where has brookieblessher been?
Has Jason been to work or for a bike ride?
Does home bargains and b&m have new Xmas stock?
Is dolly still there?
How did she do her reef
How are the teef

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I feel like these threads are slowing down about her because she’s actually THAT boring now we have nothing left to say. Maybe her instagram followers will start to feel the same 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 29
I feel like these threads are slowing down about her because she’s actually THAT boring now we have nothing left to say. Maybe her instagram followers will start to feel the same 🤷🏼‍♀️
So true
Can’t even be arsed watching her for a laugh

Reactions: 11
So true
Can’t even be arsed watching her for a laugh
Agreed, it’s not even like watching addictive car crash tv anymore it’s just utterly boring shite. I don’t even put the sound on her stories anymore & she’s not longer at the front of my stories on the daily. Congrats beggy, you bored us out of trolling!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He post on table decorations/settings in 10 hours has only 3 comments? And she has 95k followers!! And one of those comments was from a company that she linked.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Brookeblessher clearly models herself on Molly Mae from Love Island. Find it excellent that she has just had her lip fillers dissolved.

• Haha
She has got herself so fixated on the fact she things she’s going to become some sort of presenter for Christmas tat that she’s loosing people’s interest - even the sheep that follower her aren’t commenting - it’s so boring and so repetitive and so desperate
I don’t really have much to say anymore apart from we are going to have to endure that bleeping Friday song again ..... brace yourselves

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There is just 22 months between these 2 pics...
I think she looks so much healthier and happier in the older photograph.
The less she eats the more hollow and grey her face & skin look 😏
She has changed in so many ways, you'd have to be as blind as a bat not to see it!!
Although she looks a hundred times better in the first pic, if I'd have looked at that pic without knowing I'd still have said she looks nice for a lady in her early 60's.
I know a lot of people say it's her eating disorder has contributed to that and I do agree to some extent although I think it's more so smoking and her daily diet of air and processed bottled drinks that play a big part.

My cousin was hospitalised for anorexia many years ago & at 5 stone was told she'd never have children or even survive if she didn't get better ... 4 children later, a good husband and support network around her, while she'll never be cured as it's not something that just goes away, everyone comments on how she looks younger than her 52 years.

Reactions: 13
There is just 22 months between these 2 pics...
I think she looks so much healthier and happier in the older photograph.
The less she eats the more hollow and grey her face & skin look 😏
She has changed in so many ways, you'd have to be as blind as a bat not to see it!!
Wow!! Her hair doesn't help her, looks much better in the graduated Bob and actually styled, whatever she's got going on now ages her! Something has changed, not just her rapidly aging looks, she just seems not 'with it' and quite vacant a lot of time. It's hardly due to being overworked as she sits on her arse and has only seemed to work more shifts this past month, plus shes like a 10 minute drive away. Something's not right.... 🧐

Reactions: 12
Wow!! Her hair doesn't help her, looks much better in the graduated Bob and actually styled, whatever she's got going on now ages her! Something has changed, not just her rapidly aging looks, she just seems not 'with it' and quite vacant a lot of time. It's hardly due to being overworked as she sits on her arse and has only seemed to work more shifts this past month, plus shes like a 10 minute drive away. Something's not right.... 🧐
She’s not worn out from work but the manic dashing around for content and having to have that thing on her teeth isn’t helping her eating or lack of it, even her beloved coleslaw has taken a back seat,
And how come the electrician that does everything at the drop of a hat still hasn’t sorted her scout hit out, she would usually be pestering them to death, was she told it wasn’t water tight lol

Reactions: 9
I've had 2 days not watching beggs and it was bliss.....

What have I missed??

Where has brookieblessher been?
Has Jason been to work or for a bike ride?
Does home bargains and b&m have new Xmas stock?
Is dolly still there?
How did she do her reef
How are the teef

Nothing, you've missed absolutely nothing. Becky has no content for us, let alone followers. Sad times :D

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s not worn out from work but the manic dashing around for content and having to have that thing on her teeth isn’t helping her eating or lack of it, even her beloved coleslaw has taken a back seat,
And how come the electrician that does everything at the drop of a hat still hasn’t sorted her scout hit out, she would usually be pestering them to death, was she told it wasn’t water tight lol
Yes, you're right, she's here, there and everywhere, its crazy!! Oh yeh, wasn't she suppose to get the electric done by now? She's hardly mentioned it, which is strange. And what happened to the night of wanting a bookshelf from IKEA as a makeshift pantry? Another flash in the pan idea that's now been forgotten! 🙄

Yes, you're right, she's here, there and everywhere, its crazy!! Oh yeh, wasn't she suppose to get the electric done by now? She's hardly mentioned it, which is strange. And what happened to the night of wanting a bookshelf from IKEA as a makeshift pantry? Another flash in the pan idea that's now been forgotten! 🙄
Her mind is constantly racing, if she put more effort into one idea instead of lots of ideas things wouldn’t look so rushed and poor.
Plus spend some money with the small businesses she is always spouting “we” should support! Then she shops on eBay or home bargains etc. She is the biggest hypocrite out there.

Reactions: 12
🎶 IT'S FRIDAY witches 🦵 🎶
🎶 It's friday then, it's uh uh 🦵🎶

So yeh.... 🙄 😂

Her mind is constantly racing, if she put more effort into one idea instead of lots of ideas things wouldn’t look so rushed and poor.
Plus spend some money with the small businesses she is always spouting “we” should support! Then she shops on eBay or home bargains etc. She is the biggest hypocrite out there.
Again, you're right! I'd like to support more small businesses, but sometimes they're expensive, so I do shop a lot at HB and B&M, but she can afford to do a good few turns, but she's too selfish!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Isn’t it the bread winners birthday today? Not one mention ahead of that stupid song!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.