Beckyhomesweethome #37 Ding Dong Beggy’s made a reef, ding dong sorting out her teef!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't got the Friday feeling, my work is closing for 2 weeks as Wales are going into a fire breaker from 6pm, so I'll struggle not to feel depressed and lonely as work keeps me going, so you can duck off with your enthusiasm! 🤬
Me too 😔 daughter just out of isolation no school for 2weeks now straight in to a bleeping lockdown.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The sister thing is the same as when she said how rubbish she thought the Kyle wine Birthday present was, she’s an awful woman.

Reactions: 13
Imagine telling everyone that your sister can't afford what you can so you found her a cheaper alternative off ebay, all the while bragging that you could afford more than one!!!
Why didn't she put her hand in her pocket and treat her sister, my god she is vile isn't she, I would never disrespect my sister in such a way.
If she dares to put a swipe up for something her sister has bought I'm going to lose my bleeping tit!!

Reactions: 26
Imagine telling everyone that your sister can't afford what you can so you found her a cheaper alternative off ebay, all the while bragging that you could afford more than one!!!
Why didn't she put her hand in her pocket and treat her sister, my god she is vile isn't she, I would never disrespect my sister in such a way.
If she dares to put a swipe up for something her sister has bought I'm going to lose my bleeping tit!!
Cant see her treating her sister just had a nose on Facebook and it was her birthday recently and miss moneybags only bought her flowers 😳 honestly can’t believe the sister is 10 years older than beggy and yet looks much younger than her 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Cant see her treating her sister just had a nose on Facebook and it was her birthday recently and miss moneybags only bought her flowers 😳 honestly can’t believe the sister is 10 years older than beggy and yet looks much younger than her 🤷🏼‍♀️
ooh, who is she? I can’t see a friend list on Beckys profile.

Reactions: 1
Surprise, surprise, she’s done a swipe up, what an absolute cretin 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Why is everything cute? She sounds like my 2 year old who says everything is “pitty” 🤦‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So you had to go homebase Beggy? no you didnt you went as in your 1 brain cell you think you are the queen of christmas you are the most utterly selfish bleep I have ever come across ...so yeah

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What have you lot said .......? She’s got that flat voice on during her first visit to Home Bargains or B&M or wherever to look at decorations. You cannot be trusted😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm not sure who's more irritating today, beggy or stepford. Love his content but what an absolute twit in his latest stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.