Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dexy

VIP Member
Why does one end go into a suitcase that's sitting on the kitchen worktop? Bizarre. Imagine being worried about not having enough navy Christmas baubles in October when alot of places haven't even put out all their stock yet. She's an absolute bad head.
It looks like a magician’s magic trick case. 😂

Bish bash bodge Beggy...so yeaj
Omg I have the next thread title..,

bish,bash, bosh
Beggy needs a wash
would rather spread Covid
Spending all her dosh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
She introduces herself in case Phil and holly pick up her IGTV and desperately try and book her for a segment on the show. You know.. like when she’s as big as Grinch.. so. Yeah.

I spy her plastic, shapeless (apparently original) 2 grand bag with no box or dust bag. This divvy stores everything and displays 50p flip flops so she 100% not binned the box.
I’ve got more structure in my 48 year old fanny than whats in that sweat shop manufactured bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
For a set of wankers, trolls & everything else we get labelled I think we show more care & compassion to one another on here than all of those 'influencers' put together.
We get labelled because we see through their shit, that's all.
The whole lot of them make me sick, they live in their instagram bubble not really giving a toss about anyone else who could be struggling out there.
Throwing out a few 'Hope you're all ok' 'Love you all' means shit. Actions speaker much louder than empty words.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Watch all the online orders start appearing from Thursday.
She will pass them all off as Christmas presents when we all know they'll be for her.
I'm going to have to say this & get it off my chest...

I FUCKING DETEST THIS WOMAN, SHE IS A VILE, SELF CENTRED, GREEDY, SELFISH PIECE OF SHIT!!!

As you were 💁🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Whyohwhy20

She is such a self centred cow- my friend is one of her followers for years, lost her husband a few weeks ago in the most traumatic circumstances and they have three children I asked Becky if she could share the go fund me pages that the family have set up for them during this awful heartbreaking situation and she read it and didn’t even respond - 😔

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Jem1975

Well there we have it....she’s just admitted it’s “shit” she’s got a month off work but can’t go around decorating peoples Christmas trees....from a NHS nurse who is watching people die without their families...families FaceTiming their loved ones for the last time....THATS SHIT.........READ THE FUCKING ROOM BEGGY.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

TheBear

She hasn't a clue how to make a bow, I am a fully qualified florist, and we make thousands of these a year, she thinks she is better than everyone and is a pro, if she knew how to make a bow she would be able to make it out of one sided ribbon no problem, and it would all show the print on the outside, it's all the way you twist it and not use shitty cable ties 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Poptart

VIP Member
I’ve just started watching Emily in Paris, I can now see why Becky loved it so much as I actually think she believes she is this ‘super influencer’ like Emily. How delusional is she
I'm sure Netflix will commission "Becky in B&M" any day now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Wow hundreds are dying every day.
Our NHS staff are working their arses off & putting themselves at risk during what must a crazy, scary time on those wards.
Our keyworkers are out there making sure that our country is still running, and again by putting themselves at risk to do so.
And here is this CUNT pulling a face and saying it's shit that she can't go into friends homes to do their christmas trees whilst she has a month off work.
I literally don't know what to say.
I'm fucking furious, what the fuck is wrong with her?

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Mutley98

VIP Member
I’ll give stepford his due he has done a swipe up for Amazon and has even put ‘if you decide to buy I will make 20p from each sale’ I have no issues with that as he’s being upfront and honest, I wish there was a rule where all ads had to have a declaration of how much they will make. The likes of Beggy, modern mum, visit number 7, the house build, Nikki, LQOC would all have to do it.!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 36

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Have a lovely evening whatever you're doing, if that's watching a christmas film...STOP RIGHT THERE!!!
We aren't watching Christmas films because
1) It's OCTOBER!!!
&
2) We aren't cunts!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

wonderwoman

Omg - selling a chipped vase for £8. How could you embarrass yourself? Just donate it to a charity shop - miserable mare!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Gullible no more!

Chatty Member
I'm heart broken I'm not going to see my dad and inlaws for a month. My husband is now furlough, we are just gettback on our feet financially from last time and now this.

I've been crying all night worrying about the kids and Christmas, the rent and bills etc......and then there's Beggy. Selfish, self centered, greedy, spoilt, un sensative, vile woman. She didn't need to go b&ms today for effing beans! She lives opposite morrisons.
I just don't know how we are going cope now ,but she won't care about families like ours.

I hope you are all OK and I'm sending love and hugs to those that needs it xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Lucille

I watch Boris. I not like what he say. I go bed. I wondering how lockdown effect ME. I not ask my followers how they feel. I sad. For me. I still want to talk Christmas. So... Yeah.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34