Beckyhomesweethome #37 Ding Dong Beggy’s made a reef, ding dong sorting out her teef!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she honestly thinks she something so special and that people really want to see how she “dresses her trees” I really can’t I manage any one wants to see it!

Reactions: 15
Hinch wannabe right there ! Ole Sophie the saleswoman makes this ALL the time !
She’s no original content what so ever. Are people seriously so thick as to fall for this chavvy wanna be influencers rubbish? Good grief! Never ever followed her but from looking at tattle trends she’s usually near the top for threads as she is so desperate to be Hinch ( god knows why) the woman has serious mental health issues given her level of spending and hoarding and the lack of contact with her family . She’s on Instagram nearly all day documenting everything ! I’m amazed she doesn’t do “ talks from the loo”

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She really thinks that she is something special with all this Christmas tit doesn't she!!! Her trees are vile, you can't even see the tree underneath!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m sure you can’t mix house holds so why is her son at hers having dinner? That’s his hand tattoo
We are tier 1 here, so can mix with no more than 6 people, wouldn't matter to her anyway, she broke all rules and mingled all through lockdown.

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else get full of rage when she says “visioned” instead of “envisioned”? Or is it just me? 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 28
I think it's awful that she addresses her son/granddaughter as company.
Surely Mac doesn't mind her saying that he is visiting?!
It's weird cos she tells everyone about Brooke's movements, but Mac barely gets a mention.
I wonder if there's some favouritism going on in that family.

Reactions: 10
I’ll give stepford his due he has done a swipe up for Amazon and has even put ‘if you decide to buy I will make 20p from each sale’ I have no issues with that as he’s being upfront and honest, I wish there was a rule where all ads had to have a declaration of how much they will make. The likes of Beggy, modern mum, visit number 7, the house build, Nikki, LQOC would all have to do it.!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.