Beckyhomesweethome #37 Ding Dong Beggy’s made a reef, ding dong sorting out her teef!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just duck right off.
Between her and her mate in Scotland (small thread also on Tattle) they're doing my bloody head in.
I don't care how many days it is.
I don't care what every Garden Centre in your area has in.
I don't care that you have swipe ups for everything you ever see/have.

Just duck off with all this Christmas tit in October 🤬

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't even like Christmas films full stop and can't bear sentimental crap - don't even like romantic films, so shove them up your arse, Beggy, I'd rather a good horror! 👻 😂
I might watch a Christmas film the few days before , but then again I’m busy getting ready to spend quality time with my family ! It’s October. She’s mental.

I do find it odd that she’s a nanny and yet you never see any toys for Eliza around her house.
Nothing , nada, ziltch !! Very odd. My in-laws house is bursting with stuff for my 18 month old, more stuff than me ! They live 30 minutes away and apart from lockdown bit, see her at least once a week.

Reactions: 5
I do find it odd that she’s a nanny and yet you never see any toys for Eliza around her house.
If Eliza did come round to her house she would always be out lol not to mention her house is hardly child friendly with all those flower arrangements etc on foot stalls or in reach, so I doubt she does do there

Reactions: 3
If she was given a choice of seeing Eliza but not plastering her over insta or not seeing her then it’s obvious what she chose. I can see where her Son and he’s ex are coming from, I mean just look at sparkles nest and that child!!!!

Reactions: 9
My theory is that Phoebe became pregnant which threw her and Mac into a permanent relationship quicker than may have evolved naturally. Phoebe may not have been comfortable with the IG life, most especially when becky announced that someone had wished death on their baby. I still dispute this happened and it wouldn't have been anyone from this forum. The pressure of a strained relationship with the Evan's crew (remember Brookie and Becky weren't at the baby shower) and a new baby *may* have prompted them parting. It was mentioned in an earlier thread that Mac and Phoebe had split up. I don't think Eliza ever visits their home.

Reactions: 10
She used to mention when Pheobe was pregnant, and then she went on a massive rant about trolls saying how people had messaged saying they wish the baby dead or something it was the “ duck up”
Moment she fucked up majorly and I think from that they said she’s not to mention baby or pheobe.
tbf I don’t think pheobe had much to do with them anyway they wasn’t invited to the baby shower etc.
also I think the reason she says “ company” is over is because she can’t or won’t eat that they have split etc. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Thing is, I’ve got a feeling they were as there’s a pic of both Beggy and Brookeblessher with Phoebe heavily pregnant and wearing a sash.

Reactions: 2
I honestly think it’s just a case of Mac saying he doesn’t want him or his family shown or mentioned on her account. Simple as.

Some people hate social media, my husband is one of them. And so I don’t put anything out there about him, not even his name.

Maybe she’s actually listening to him and respecting his wishes.

Reactions: 8
I honestly think it’s just a case of Mac saying he doesn’t want him or his family shown or mentioned on her account. Simple as.

Some people hate social media, my husband is one of them. And so I don’t put anything out there about him, not even his name.

Yeah one of my friend’s bf is like that. He won’t even let her take pics of them together if there’s a chance it will end up on social media. He’s proper anti-online presence

Reactions: 3

I have 2 grandkids 4years old & 20 months and I have never once posted pics of them on my social media. My daughter doesn't want them on there and I respect her wishes. I do mention them tho as in 'We took the kids to the Zoo today' etc etc...
I'd never ever refer to them as 'company' like Beggy does, it sounds such a bizarre thing to say about your own son & granddaughter.

Reactions: 12
She introduces herself in case Phil and holly pick up her IGTV and desperately try and book her for a segment on the show. You know.. like when she’s as big as Grinch.. so. Yeah.

I’ve got more structure in my 48 year old fanny than whats in that sweat shop manufactured bag.
Comment of the year 🤣🤣🤣🤣👏🏻

I don’t believe she sees Eliza at all
She couldn’t help herself If she did
Just by saying “company” and showing Macs hand she’s showing her disregard for anything he or Pheobe has said
She would hint massively if she was there - baby food, toys etc

She could go to their house and not document it
But she doesn’t

I don’t believe she sees Eliza at all
She couldn’t help herself If she did
Just by saying “company” and showing Macs hand she’s showing her disregard for anything he or Pheobe has said
She would hint massively if she was there - baby food, toys etc

She could go to their house and not document it
But she doesn’t
This. I don’t think they see her either. The fact she makes a point of saying they have no little ones to consider when they do something in the house is very tell tale. My parents live in Spain and we visit twice a year, they have toys, bedding etc and even invested in a pool safety system as they are terrified about our little one going/falling in the pool. When we FaceTime we can often see the little slide in the background or our little girls tea set on the shelf etc.........to have NOTHING or no adaptations made is very unusual, even if you don’t see you grandchild much.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe a bit controversial but, I don’t think Beggy is very maternal and couldn’t wait for her kids to grow up, and that’s why she doesn’t see ElIza much or have any toys round her house, I absolutely adore my grandkids and I have a loads of their toys for when they come, I’m gutted I rarely seen them now, she’s missing out on so much but I don’t think she really cares, grandkids are such a joy
plus, as so many have you said, we don’t think Mac has a good relationship with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes definitely!! My parents house had loads of toys and children’s books for my kids and my nieces when they were small! They’ve outgrown the toy stage now, but IF Eliza does go round there she must be well bored, poor lamb!

Reactions: 6
The stories this morning were utterly pointless. She's sat with the dog having a cup of tea before she goes to work...like millions of people yet they don't feel the need to Instagram it with bedhead before washing themselves!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Christ 3 days in a row she's been to work 😵 cue a weekend of taking it easy as she will be oh so tired from dishing out 2ps down the arcade the poor little lamb

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s giving less and less fucks about what she looks like before coming on. Proper scruff. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.