Beckyhomesweethome #37 Ding Dong Beggy’s made a reef, ding dong sorting out her teef!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if anyone already commented on this but the winner of the competition is always a fix . I noticed now she is recording the winner and even states this in her comments . Why does she need to record it ? Why not do it live ? Is that so she can change it if she doesn’t like who has won ? Con woman !

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Did she said 19 weeks her Invisalign will be in? How long will it be until we can start to see a difference? 19 weeks doesn’t seem long and she’s already 3 weeks in

Reactions: 3
Anyone else stick 2 fingers up at their phone when she says how many days until Christmas? Just me? Ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just jumped on to say the same, why doesn’t she say they are out of date.
If she gave them to me I would feed them to dolly and hope she shits all over the house
If someone gave me this for Christmas with out of date jelly beans I would think they were taking the piss. What a load of shite.

Reactions: 3
Is she pouting or are her lips really like this ? Looks like daughter trying to portray herself as a MUA , is she one ? I don’t follow her , only seen this yesterday . Another one after IG fame . IG is full of them after freebies
I think her lips ARE like that 👀, she had filler the other week.... about 6 weeks after the last lot, and looks like a baboons arse 🤢😂

If someone gave me this for Christmas with out of date jelly beans I would think they were taking the piss. What a load of shite.
I kinda like some of her ideas as I want to make a few things for Christmas, but not with out of date sweets and taken with more care, less chavvy decorations and done with a lot more good hygiene. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Why the whispering? Yes Jason & baby girl still in bed but how flimsy must those walls be if her voice wakes them? I’m up at 4 telly on normal volume for world news, chat to the dog, take the dog a walk locking doors behind us and husband and my neighbour never hear a thing.
Strange and annoying

Reactions: 8
It’s time to unfollow this skinny streak off piss 😆 can’t bear the boasting and flashing of her life, spends and Christmas any longer after seeing what another Instagramer Chelsea Pateman is going through with her husband being diagnosed with a vicious cancer 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This. I don’t think they see her either. The fact she makes a point of saying they have no little ones to consider when they do something in the house is very tell tale. My parents live in Spain and we visit twice a year, they have toys, bedding etc and even invested in a pool safety system as they are terrified about our little one going/falling in the pool. When we FaceTime we can often see the little slide in the background or our little girls tea set on the shelf etc.........to have NOTHING or no adaptations made is very unusual, even if you don’t see you grandchild much.
I’ve got a nearly one your old granddaughter and my house is full of baby stuff! I’ve got toys, nappies, I’ve put corner things on the coffee table, things on the cupboard doors. We’ve got a cot in her room, plates, cups, you name it we’ve got it! I don’t know anyone who wouldn’t have that kind of thing for their grandchildren!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her washing up makes me gag, slosh it around a bowl of water with one hand and then up on the draining board, no sponge and no rinsing

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Her washing up makes me gag, slosh it around a bowl of water with one hand and then up on the draining board, no sponge and no rinsing
Hang on a minute, are you telling me that Mrs Multiple walk-ins Cedar Room three sheds doesn’t have a dishwasher? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.