Beckyhomesweethome #37 Ding Dong Beggy’s made a reef, ding dong sorting out her teef!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow this witch has gotten boring. I can’t even be arsed to watch her to take the piss anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh duck off, why didn’t she give her sister her old mirror, she’s such a braggy cow, I bought 2 blah blah, look at me and how well off I pretend to be, ffs she’s annoyed me today already 😡👊🏻

Reactions: 17
Beggy you look like a dick in the jeans and don't get me started on the jumper 🥴

Anyone know what day it is?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There she goes again, could’ve just not mentioned Jason, or just said he ordered this bit for his bike, but no you have to tell us how much. Don’t even get me started on the mirror cost bragging. It really is a horrible trait. It’s something I cannot stand in people.

Reactions: 28
That outfit. 😂😂😂😂😂

and I have to admit I laugh along to the Friday song. I love it! Sorry guys , I just find it sooo cute! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I haven't got the Friday feeling, my work is closing for 2 weeks as Wales are going into a fire breaker from 6pm, so I'll struggle not to feel depressed and lonely as work keeps me going, so you can duck off with your enthusiasm! 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Jason’s bike part was 100 quid.
My mirrors were more expensive.

I’m considerably richer than you. That’s all I hear in my head 😂

And fk off with that Friday video, 2019 called and want it back.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh duck off, why didn’t she give her sister her old mirror, she’s such a braggy cow, I bought 2 blah blah, look at me and how well off I pretend to be, ffs she’s annoyed me today already 😡👊🏻
I thought the same ?? Why didn’t you give it to your sister ? Get ready for the swipe up. Hope it’s tit

There is just 22 months between these 2 pics...
I think she looks so much healthier and happier in the older photograph.
The less she eats the more hollow and grey her face & skin look 😏
She has changed in so many ways, you'd have to be as blind as a bat not to see it!!
All I see is the clothes rail bending under the weight of all the cheap clothes !!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why was she dressed when she put the picture on her stories first thing their morning with Dolly and straight hair, then in a dressing gown looking hedge pulled

Reactions: 2
That Friday video thing was great 3 months ago when it came out, pretty repetitive and boring now ... Much like Beggy 🤣

And the outfit today ..... Hilarious is the only word I can find.
I hope the person who dared her didn't offer any money ...

For all the expensive - I'm rich babe (so bleeping patronising) mirrors she's got, she wanna try looking in one 🤷

And .... Funny how she has zero content, pretty much non existent engagement yet still she's going up 100 or so every time I look 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's wrong with;

"Jason is fixing his bike with a part he needed to buy"

"My sister gave me the task of getting her a mirror similar to mine, if it's good then I'll show you"

I hate bragging

• Haha
"I do sometimes look at what I wear and think Becky, you're 42 now love, you probably shouldn't be wearing that."

We ALL think that Beggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The more I think about this mornings story about her sister and the mirror, the more angry I get, it’s no wonder all her family don’t spend any time with her, if my sister did that to me id be mortified and pissed off, what an absolute bellend 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.