Beckyhomesweethome #37 Ding Dong Beggy’s made a reef, ding dong sorting out her teef!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was happy to be on it when they were getting free stuff gifted before the baby was born!
Didn't she mention stuff about his daughter being shared though? Think that was the turning point for him and I can't say I blame him!

Reactions: 4
Have a lovely evening whatever you're doing, if that's watching a christmas film...STOP RIGHT THERE!!!
We aren't watching Christmas films because
1) It's OCTOBER!!!
&
2) We aren't cunts!!
I don't even like Christmas films full stop and can't bear sentimental crap - don't even like romantic films, so shove them up your arse, Beggy, I'd rather a good horror! 👻 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't even like Christmas films full stop and can't bear sentimental crap - don't even like romantic films, so shove them up your arse, Beggy, I'd rather a good horror! 👻 😂
Snap. Me and my husband always choose horror for a date night haha. If there is a chick flick I want to see I have to go with my best friend. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Snap. Me and my husband always choose horror for a date night haha. If there is a chick flick I want to see I have to go with my best friend. 😆
Haha I like it! 😂 Can't think of a worst way to spend my time, watching back to back Christmas or romantic films! 🥴

Reactions: 3
The only think they do together as husband and wife is drink ... no days out no long country walks nothing except getting pissed together ... I really think Jason doesn’t want to spend any time with her ... her definitely prefers to be with his bike .... very very sad really

Reactions: 15
The only think they do together as husband and wife is drink ... no days out no long country walks nothing except getting pissed together ... I really think Jason doesn’t want to spend any time with her ... her definitely prefers to be with his bike .... very very sad really
It’s blatant. Whenever they are off together he disappears on a bike ride and she always gets excited about being left to “ potter “ alone. Whenever my husband has an early dart we will go for lunch together, walk the dog together or go shopping. Even if we are just staying at home we’ll clean up/ have lunch/ watch telly in each other’s presence ?! They seem to have zero interest in each other and I imagine her and her manic moods are exhausting to be around.

Reactions: 19
Just putting it out there but do we think she smokes? Her lips and general mouth area looks old before their time so begs the question. Genuinely interested about opinions on this!

Reactions: 15
Just putting it out there but do we think she smokes? Her lips and general mouth area looks old before their time so begs the question. Genuinely interested about opinions on this!
I remember her doing a story back in the summer in her garden sating she'd been on the phone to her mum and started saying had a fag, but caught on and said something else!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I remember her doing a story back in the summer in her garden sating she'd been on the phone to her mum and started saying had a fag, but caught on and said something else!
Yes, this. And she certainly looks like a smoker round her mouth.

Reactions: 8
Didn't she mention stuff about his daughter being shared though? Think that was the turning point for him and I can't say I blame him!
I think she said she wouldn't be sharing about Eliza because 1% of people were unkind....I don't know what Dm's she got but everyone on here was kind and pleased she had arrived safely, there was no horrible comments 🤷 I don't blame him not wanting his daughter all over his mum's public instagram either but he was happy to accept the freebies first.

Reactions: 14
She used to mention when Pheobe was pregnant, and then she went on a massive rant about trolls saying how people had messaged saying they wish the baby dead or something it was the “ duck up”
Moment she fucked up majorly and I think from that they said she’s not to mention baby or pheobe.
tbf I don’t think pheobe had much to do with them anyway they wasn’t invited to the baby shower etc.
also I think the reason she says “ company” is over is because she can’t or won’t eat that they have split etc. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I do find it odd that she’s a nanny and yet you never see any toys for Eliza around her house.

Reactions: 5
I do find it odd that she’s a nanny and yet you never see any toys for Eliza around her house.
Would you feel comfortable leaving your child with that batty witch? 😅 she'd have the poor thing dressed up as a Christmas tree within 10 minutes of her being there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.