Beckyhomesweethome #37 Ding Dong Beggy’s made a reef, ding dong sorting out her teef!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if it’s me being over critical but non of the things she has made so far shout Christmas to me.

I thought she had thick hair ??

Beggy and her £2k Mulberry! With those bar stools ! Jesus ! The 1997 Argos catalogue want their stools back.
No you miss heard her she said she has tit hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow she’s gaunt on her IGTV.

Is she really wearing a fkin T-shirt with a ghost on at her age?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She hasn't a clue how to make a bow, I am a fully qualified florist, and we make thousands of these a year, she thinks she is better than everyone and is a pro, if she knew how to make a bow she would be able to make it out of one sided ribbon no problem, and it would all show the print on the outside, it's all the way you twist it and not use crappy cable ties 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
So she’s doing a Christmas tutorial, wearing a Halloween top and with tit music on. Why did she feel the need to say who she was 😂
Not to mention the bow looked rubbish
I never understand her announcing who she is every day either, it’s her account, anyone watching knows, we don’t need to be told! What does she expect? That someone will suddenly say “oh tit I thought this was Hinch’s account, I’d better leave!”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She introduces herself in case Phil and holly pick up her IGTV and desperately try and book her for a segment on the show. You know.. like when she’s as big as Grinch.. so. Yeah.

I spy her plastic, shapeless (apparently original) 2 grand bag with no box or dust bag. This divvy stores everything and displays 50p flip flops so she 100% not binned the box.
I’ve got more structure in my 48 year old fanny than whats in that sweat shop manufactured bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
She introduces herself in case Phil and holly pick up her IGTV and desperately try and book her for a segment on the show. You know.. like when she’s as big as Grinch.. so. Yeah.

I’ve got more structure in my 48 year old fanny than whats in that sweat shop manufactured bag.
This comment has killed me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
[/QUOTE]
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I don’t think I’ve loved a stranger anymore than with this comment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Have a lovely evening whatever you're doing, if that's watching a christmas film...STOP RIGHT THERE!!!
We aren't watching Christmas films because
1) It's OCTOBER!!!
&
2) We aren't cunts!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Those videos are naff! All her sheep are crooning over her on her posts, are they all brainless?

Reactions: 6
I think it's awful that she addresses her son/granddaughter as company.
Surely Mac doesn't mind her saying that he is visiting?!
It's weird cos she tells everyone about Brooke's movements, but Mac barely gets a mention.
I wonder if there's some favouritism going on in that family.
I get the feeling mac doesn't want anything to do with her insta and I can't say I blame him!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.