Beckyhomesweethome #37 Ding Dong Beggy’s made a reef, ding dong sorting out her teef!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she just say Jason’s out washing his bollocks with dolly 😂😂😂😂🤢

hitting new Lows of content today

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ll give stepford his due he has done a swipe up for Amazon and has even put ‘if you decide to buy I will make 20p from each sale’ I have no issues with that as he’s being upfront and honest, I wish there was a rule where all ads had to have a declaration of how much they will make. The likes of Beggy, modern mum, visit number 7, the house build, Nikki, LQOC would all have to do it.!
When he put that it I thought the same and it just shows how much they all profit off of people

Reactions: 6
I am sick to the back teeth of hearing about Soul Candles.

Instead of making me want to purchase their products, it's putting me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why why why why why do the birthday shout outs ...... it’s sooooo cringy!
I’m shaking my head at the embarrassment 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is looking skeletal today. How can she think she looks good...family need to step in here. Knowing what we know about her I am inclined to think she likes the attention of it all.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It’s not like any bow I’ve ever seen 😂
You know when she put the phone on the stand I thought oh this video might be alright but it wasn’t, it didn’t really explain if for people who don’t understand how to do it. She needs to put the camera further away from her and in landscape - Beggy you can have those tips for free!

Reactions: 5
Why would you even go to that much effort! 😂 I have never put bows on my chairs for Christmas lunch at home. Restaurants I've been for Christmas lunch haven't either but the table has always been nicely decorated!
Even at my wedding I didnt even have bows on the chairs. I just don't get it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😂 and the music choice in the background for her bow "tutorial" 😂 I'm embarrassed for her

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So she’s doing a Christmas tutorial, wearing a Halloween top and with tit music on. Why did she feel the need to say who she was 😂
Not to mention the bow looked rubbish

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.