Beckyhomesweethome #36 Dont be fooled by tat that I've got, I'm still Beggy from the docks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes me laugh going on about supporting small businesses, she buys everything from Home Bargains, B&M and The Range!!!! Only wants freebies it makes me sick.
Also, is Jason a child?? My kids sit with me and go through what they would like for their birthday not my husband !!!
Or like the art work where she tries to recreate it instead of buying after being gifted 😒

Reactions: 12
THREAD SUGGESTION

I’m still beggy from the DOCK, I was talking to my phone then I had a knock (on my ring door bell) it’s was one of my BOTS

🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She makes me laugh going on about supporting small businesses, she buys everything from Home Bargains, B&M and The Range!!!! Only wants freebies it makes me sick.
Also, is Jason a child?? My kids sit with me and go through what they would like for their birthday not my husband !!!
I was thinking the same, he can and does buy whatever he wants, the best gift she could give him would be to take an extra shift..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes Beggy, I too hope the weather is dry on the weekend as I'm also off work and want to witness, your the first time, your "stock take" of Christmas tat! 🙄 😂

I'm in local lockdown and doing naff all, so I need entertaining! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t be fooled by the dosh that I’ve got,
I’m just spendin’ in tat shops,
Jaysun earns a lot,
I’m just, I’m just Beggy (funded) by the docks...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Don’t be fooled by the dosh that I’ve got,
I’m just spendin’ in tat shops,
Jaysun earns a lot,
I’m just, I’m just Beggy (funded) by the docks...
🤣🤣🤣🤣 brilliant !

It is embarrassing! Why does she not work full time? Bank of Jaysun! Love it

Reactions: 4
Yo, yo, night, night
Beggy from the docks
Skankin free useless tit off insta
You do that a lot

Used to have a little
Then ya kids grew up

No matter what we know where you came from

Swipe up

• Haha
Just watched a few of her stories and she is literally shrinking in front of our eyes. She looks incredibly ill. She’ll end up seeing Christmas from inside an eating disorders ward at this rate. Someone surely needs to step in and get her help pronto. I actually feel scared for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Urghh she is so pathetic. I had 4 screws and a bone graft in my spine a couple of weeks ago and haven’t moaned as much as she has!
She talks in a baby voice doesn't she like like the voice you put on when your trying to act sick like she is in absolute agony. Loads of people have braces she just has to keep on that she's had it done

Have you notice how she never tags the ‘people’ (bots?) who have asked for a shoutout.

Personally can’t see the appeal of having Beggy from the Block give you a mention 🤷🏼‍♀️
I always wonder this myself surely you would tag the person incase they are busy and dont manage to watch the story

Reactions: 7
Do you know what irrationally angers me every single day? Why does she say “I’m coming to you live from the egg chair/gifted sofa/over cushioned bed?”
she doesn’t do Insta Lives, they are all pre recorded, uploaded videos? Every morning I hear my inner Patricia shouting “you’re not bleeping live you absolute whopper”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yeah, my hubby & I treat each other to a night out or a day somewhere, we never choose gifts.....we can buy things we want or need without needing it to be our birthday 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
yes but if they got each other days out or meals / date nights for birthdays etc it wouldn’t give Beggy an excuse to shop would it. Alsowith beggys shopping addiction her sitting there with Jayson going through things she’s never really thought about would make her eyes widen and get her on a high as she hasn’t been shopping in 24hrs. She’s an addict anything to do with shopping she’ll get off on.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, my hubby & I treat each other to a night out or a day somewhere, we never choose gifts.....we can buy things we want or need without needing it to be our birthday 🤣🤣
Exactly!
yes but if they got each other days out or meals / date nights for birthdays etc it wouldn’t give Beggy an excuse to shop would it. Alsowith beggys shopping addiction her sitting there with Jayson going through things she’s never really thought about would make her eyes widen and get her on a high as she hasn’t been shopping in 24hrs. She’s an addict anything to do with shopping she’ll get off on.
I suppose the thought of actually planning to do something together will be too much for them so it's easier to buy material things!

Reactions: 4
Brooke asking if it’s Friday today and Beggy says ’It’s Friday tomorrow, if it was Friday Brooke I’d be putting my little tune on. Brookes hoping it’s Friday, no you’ve got another 3 days at work love’ . Then looks at the screen blank knowing she fked up, then carries on. You just said it’s Friday tomorrow and I’m guessing Brooke has the weekends off, Cracked me up 😂😂😂

What was the “now it’s winter” and the quote hand gesture about 😀

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.