Beckyhomesweethome #36 Dont be fooled by tat that I've got, I'm still Beggy from the docks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up on her breakfast, lunch & dinner story of beans & mash.
Is that her food intake for the day?
Surely not!
I had my dinner at 7pm and I'm already planning what to have for supper 😂😂😂
Same 🤣 it amazes me how she can go all day without real food, not in a good way!

Reactions: 4
She is all about take take take......prob fiddles the arcades lol

For months we haven’t had a mention of Claire not once has she visited her grave or anything but when Claire passed it was all tears and a break from videos on insta then everyone contributed to an arrangement of a woman she now doesn’t give a tit about

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
This mornings stories contained the look of regret after spending four grand on painful on teef 🥴
😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just caught up on her breakfast, lunch & dinner story of beans & mash.
Is that her food intake for the day?
Surely not!
I had my dinner at 7pm and I'm already planning what to have for supper 😂😂😂
You are my kind of person! Always planning when my next meal is going to be & what!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
4K on her teeth! 🙈 jeezzzzzzz
And she works dishing out 2ps 🤣 I’m in the wrong job 🧐

Reactions: 14
She is all about take take take......prob fiddles the arcades lol

For months we haven’t had a mention of Claire not once has she visited her grave or anything but when Claire passed it was all tears and a break from videos on insta then everyone contributed to an arrangement of a woman she now doesn’t give a tit about
I thought this when it was Claire’s birthday recently and I don’t remember her even mentioning it or putting a post up.

Reactions: 6
Is the mash and beans all she’s eaten today? How can she say her eating is under control?
Because it is 😝 in a restricting sense. She’s def let on without realising (or maybe on purpose?) that she’s eating once a day.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she spent 4K I think she had a deal. Yesterday in her stories she didn’t say she spent 4K she said they are usually around 4K and she thinks that’s standard pricing. She hasn’t paid full amount at all.

Reactions: 8
Urghh she is so pathetic. I had 4 screws and a bone graft in my spine a couple of weeks ago and haven’t moaned as much as she has!

Reactions: 7
In other news, I wonder how her summer house is doing after all the rain we've had? Soggy I imagine 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This mornings stories contained the look of regret after spending four grand on painful on teef 🥴
😂🤣😂
She’s so regretting it isn’t she?

She’s such a bloody woos! eh??
I had veneers and implants 9 yrs ago, she doesn’t know what pain is for duck‘s sake, try sitting in a dentist chair for 6 hours ! Yes, my choice, I know, I also had a bad back at the time . I had 2 gum lifts too which meant I couldn’t eat or drink properly, I had to use a straw to drink and have my food liquidised. The whole process lasted a year. Just suck it up ya moaning minnie, you chose to do this!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She's up and wishing someone a happy birthday 🙄 Why, in your right mind, would you want some Christmas obsessed, flip-flop wearing, clothes hoarding woman to send you birthday wishes? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And the family just let her carry on looking like a bag of bones, nibbling on a spoonful of mash and a baked bean a day.

This restriction on the time you can eat per day is like music to her ears.

I do feel sorry for her. The only life she has outside watching Christmas films alone is with strangers on a phone. Very sad life.

Another company to not buy from - welovechristmas- I’m waiting for the giant box of free tat to arrive. She did a comp so clearly a huge delivery on the way

Reactions: 11
More organic growing of her account 😂 always has to be a ‘tagged friend’ involved so they then follow and tag and so on and so on.

Beggy, that is not organically growing your account, that’s advertising for followers who follow for the chance of a win. Desperate actions if you ask me.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.