Beckyhomesweethome #36 Dont be fooled by tat that I've got, I'm still Beggy from the docks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive only just started following Beggy and using this site so apologies for the questions....but who is Claire and how does Beggy afford that house if she works in an arcade?
Hello πŸ˜ƒ I only discovered Beggy during the beginning of lockdown, so as far as Claire goes.... I'm not sure, but I think she was a follower/fellow Insta friend who died. There was a lot of commotion about money, so I don't really know the story.

That house and everything in it is funded by the Bank of Jaysun as she only works about 8 hours a week rushing out 2 pences. πŸ™„

So yeh....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hello πŸ˜ƒ I only discovered Beggy during the beginning of lockdown, so as far as Claire goes.... I'm not sure, but I think she was a follower/fellow Insta friend who died. There was a lot of commotion about money, so I don't really know the story.

That house and everything in it is funded by the Bank of Jaysun as she only works about 8 hours a week rushing out 2 pences. πŸ™„

So yeh....
Claire passed away and beggy raised money for flowers I think, but there was more to it, like Brookieblesser posting about it and they actually posted at the funeral etc. Awful carry on.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
For goodness sake Beggy!! PROOF READ my dear πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

You will never be an adored insta star like you aspire with your standards at this level
I thought the same

If I had a small business I wouldn't want Beggy from the dock representing my brand. I would choose somebody who would take time to review my products properly and not just somebody who is quite obviously on the grab! Which is why I can't understand why some of these businesses/brands use her!

Reactions: 6
Claire passed away and beggy raised money for flowers I think, but there was more to it, like Brookieblesser posting about it and they actually posted at the funeral etc. Awful carry on.
Oh god, I didn't realise. That's really grim... 😑

Reactions: 1
Also, Brookeblessher announced on her Insta page that Claire had passed even before Claire’s daughter had, absolutely disgraceful!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Why do we need the date and how many β€œsleeps”till Christmas (which I despise adults using this term) and also her name every bleeping morning 😑😑😑😑😑

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why do we need the date and how many β€œsleeps”till Christmas (which I despise adults using this term) and also her name every bleeping morning 😑😑😑😑😑
She thinks she's on Beckyhomesweethome TV πŸ“Ί, bloody idiot! πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Feel like I’m going to watch her waste away. She cannot survive on one tin of spaghetti hoops.

Reactions: 9
Beckys idea of helping small businesses.....taking everything she can for free....then buying everything else from anywhere other than the small businesses she claims she's helping πŸ™ˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Feel like I’m going to watch her waste away. She cannot survive on one tin of spaghetti hoops.
I wonder if she's still under the care of her doctor for her ED? Because I'm not sure they'd recommend a brace knowing she can't eat much for months.... πŸ€”

Reactions: 11

So yeh....
Thank you ....ive only just discovered her too...its like watching a car crash😊😊

Reactions: 4
Beggys actual post should have been β€˜Everyone tag a small business so I can see if they’ll give me any free stuff’ πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thank you ....ive only just discovered her too...its like watching a car crash😊😊
Its ok. 😊 If she was a nice person, I'd actually feel sorry for her because she's got serious issues, but she's proven to be a nasty piece of work. 😑

What was she going to say about work and stopped ? πŸ˜‚ Boring Begs? πŸ˜‚

She makes me laugh going on about supporting small businesses, she buys everything from Home Bargains, B&M and The Range!!!! Only wants freebies it makes me sick.
Also, is Jason a child?? My kids sit with me and go through what they would like for their birthday not my husband !!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.