Beckyhomesweethome #36 Dont be fooled by tat that I've got, I'm still Beggy from the docks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire passed away and beggy raised money for flowers I think, but there was more to it, like Brookieblesser posting about it and they actually posted at the funeral etc. Awful carry on.
Brookieblesser - hahahaha - that has cracked me up!!

Reactions: 2
Brookieblesser - hahahaha - that has cracked me up!!
I honestly feel like every time beggy refers to Brooke it's followed by blesser, it's bizarre 🤣
New comers to this thread may have missed beggy setting up a colouring station for Brooke like a 4 year old at the beginning of lockdown 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I honestly feel like every time beggy refers to Brooke it's followed by blesser, it's bizarre 🤣
New comers to this thread may have missed beggy setting up a colouring station for Brooke like a 4 year old at the beginning of lockdown 😂
Not forgetting the cardboard bar they made for her to sit and play barmaid at 🤣

• Haha
I urge everyone on here to message tony almond as I have done, I’ve politely sent a message stating her competition should be done fairly , not randomly selecting ten then Alexa chooses or names from a bowl

Reactions: 10
Why does she need more decorations?!!
Why doesn't she say to Tony Almond I'll showcase what you send but I'd like to take them to a woman's refuge/old folks home etc.
All she ever does is take, take, take.
When does she ever give something away that she has bought herself, give back to the followers who line her pockets daily.
Oh and don't get me started on Buzz, again those tops could be donated too.
No one needs that amount of tops, it's obscene & greedy. Her & Buzz should both be ashamed of themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Why does she need more decorations?!!
Why doesn't she say to Tony Almond I'll showcase what you send but I'd like to take them to a woman's refuge/old folks home etc.
All she ever does is take, take, take.
When does she ever give something away that she has bought herself, give back to the followers who line her pockets daily.
Oh and don't get me started on Buzz, again those tops could be donated too.
No one needs that amount of tops, it's obscene & greedy. Her & Buzz should both be ashamed of themselves.
I don't understand the buzz thing. She has literally hundreds of cheap, poor quality, bad fitting tshirts. I just don't see the appeal and would never buy from them.

Reactions: 31
I don't understand the buzz thing. She has literally hundreds of cheap, poor quality, bad fitting tshirts. I just don't see the appeal and would never buy from them.
All end up in landfill 🙄

Tony almond do not care that this women is not doing competitions correctly they have replied “we believe in becky and what she is doing” 🤣🤣🤣 more fool them

• Haha
  • Angry
I can't wait to see all her Christmas purchases from the small businesses that have tagged themselves on her post!

Reactions: 5
I love that tony almond and their cheap tat have passed my message only beggy and she’s blocked me 🤣 says it all really instead of doing a competition fairly she’s not addressed it and blocked

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I love that tony almond and their cheap tat have passed my message only beggy and she’s blocked me 🤣 says it all really instead of doing a competition fairly she’s not addressed it and blocked
What a pair of cunts.
They need to get their tongue out of Beggys ring piece.
Sad, pathetic fuckers!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I urge everyone on here to message tony almond as I have done, I’ve politely sent a message stating her competition should be done fairly , not randomly selecting ten then Alexa chooses or names from a bowl
I messaged the last people werchristmas and they ignored my message
BB0680E9-18D5-4388-A364-B06C99C8D2E5.png

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.