Beckyhomesweethome #36 Dont be fooled by tat that I've got, I'm still Beggy from the docks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More organic growing of her account 😂 always has to be a ‘tagged friend’ involved so they then follow and tag and so on and so on.

Beggy, that is not organically growing your account, that’s advertising for followers who follow for the chance of a win. Desperate actions if you ask me.
I don't think she understands the meaning of organic growth, in her mind she probably thinks it means not buying bots (you don't do that do you beggy 😉)

Reactions: 4
Desperate!!!

That bloody tat Tony website again. It’s just 2019 on repeat !

Spaghetti hoops is the meal for today 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
How does she physically survive on what she eats?
Even with sore teeth she could stew an apple, have some berries, a banana, porridge, homemade soup, a smoothie, a jacket potato, yogurt etc etc...

Her diet is absolutely appalling, she must be such a trigger for some people, because let's be honest she lived on fresh air even before this.

A small tin of spaghetti hoops for a full day at work is bloody ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is all about take take take......prob fiddles the arcades lol

For months we haven’t had a mention of Claire not once has she visited her grave or anything but when Claire passed it was all tears and a break from videos on insta then everyone contributed to an arrangement of a woman she now doesn’t give a tit about
Because now that Claire is sadly no longer alive she can’t give Beggy anything. She only sucked up to Claire for more followers and exposure.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Even with sore teeth she could stew an apple, have some berries, a banana, porridge, homemade soup, a smoothie, a jacket potato, yogurt etc etc...

Her diet is absolutely appalling, she must be such a trigger for some people, because let's be honest she lived on fresh air even before this.

Next stop will be her bowel removal 😱

• Wow

It's ridiculous.... babies eat more than her and they have no teeth! She could do a lovely soup and take a banana, that'll fill her up and is still nutritious. I don't know what's going on, but she can't live off mash and hoops!

Reactions: 6
She's up and wishing someone a happy birthday 🙄 Why, in your right mind, would you want some Christmas obsessed, flip-flop wearing, clothes hoarding woman to send you birthday wishes? 🤔
Sat there in her dressing gown spitting every word yuk!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
My daughter had her Invisalign fitted yesterday, prior to that she had to have a tooth removed.Yesterday she had some teeth shaved to allow them to straighten up correctly ( hope that makes sense)
First signs of discomfort are taking the moulds out and putting them back in again, and she is allowed them out for up to 4 hours a day.
I realise everyone’s treatment is personal to them, and I might of missed Becky having previous work to having them fitted . But did she have dental work done prior to Invisalign??

Reactions: 2
Ive only just started following Beggy and using this site so apologies for the questions....but who is Claire and how does Beggy afford that house if she works in an arcade?

Reactions: 2
I’ve got nothing to say today. I’m just plonking myself in here so I dont miss anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her birthday message for ‘Stella’ this morning...

Is Stella a robot?? I can’t stop replaying it and laughing

I. HAVE. ALSO. BEEN. ASKED. TO. WISH. STELLA. A. HAPPY. BIRTHDAY

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

😂😂😂
Imagine the sad acts creaming themselves after getting a birthday message of Beggy 🥴. As if 2020 hasn’t been bad enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My daughter had her Invisalign fitted yesterday, prior to that she had to have a tooth removed.Yesterday she had some teeth shaved to allow them to straighten up correctly ( hope that makes sense)
First signs of discomfort are taking the moulds out and putting them back in again, and she is allowed them out for up to 4 hours a day.
I realise everyone’s treatment is personal to them, and I might of missed Becky having previous work to having them fitted . But did she have dental work done prior to Invisalign??
No she didn’t.

Reactions: 1

😂😂😂
Have you notice how she never tags the ‘people’ (bots?) who have asked for a shoutout.

Personally can’t see the appeal of having Beggy from the Block give you a mention 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is it ‘LOL’ that Jason is sat on his phone? Aren’t you also sat on your phone Beggy?

Reactions: 15
Oh god why doesn't she just skin nikki westholme, climb inside her and were her as a suit ffs, literally last week nikki said "time to pull on my big girl pants" and now baggy is at it, jesus christ 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 I'm so glad she doesn't copy anyone tho and she's just herself 🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her latest post “gifted item could be in any shot”. I thought you were supposed to tag the gifted items?

Reactions: 7
She’s been reading here!
So only 10 weeks and 5 days of moaning about her teef to go! Super

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.