Beckyhomesweethome #36 Dont be fooled by tat that I've got, I'm still Beggy from the docks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has been extremely quiet today. She is either dishing out manky 2p's with her boney fingers under the perspex at work, or putting up her bleeping Xmas tree/decorations.... I'd love to fuckn sprinkle navy glitter in her eyes 👀
She’s probably stalking stepfords story to see how far he’s got with his Christmas decorations, we all know you read here lady take notes 📝 🙅🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
How long before she is getting freebies from this company that she only started following today & has never bought from in the past.
She only follows a small business if there is something in it for herself.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe well actually I can, that she goes all day without eating and tells everyone. But she’s in the best place with food that she’s ever been 😉
I reckon she fuels up on those soul candles. Does anyone even buy them..? She’s got so many of the bloody things, she must be bloody eating them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How long before she is getting freebies from this company that she only started following today & has never bought from in the past.
She only follows a small business if there is something in it for herself.
Why don’t these businesses see right through her! It blows my mind grab grab bloody grab! 🤬

Reactions: 5
Except for those who are on the bones of their arse after losing their jobs!?!

posts like this aimed at children are the reason parents who CAN’T afford to buy a load of presents are racked with guilt and/or debt.

the stupid cow could do with realising that even without covid and the massive job losses it’s caused, many many children do not get a present off Santa........or certainly they get a few pound shop gifts when they see that Santa dropped thousands of pounds of presents at their friends house. She can’t even comprehend how it makes children (and their parents) feel.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
We all know the reason we don’t see any stories on Christmas Day & she’s so quiet is because she’s too busy cooking the roast potatoes for everyone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahahahaha hahahahaha who buys ringtones??? Beggy 2001 called, it wants it’s ringtone back hahahahah.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Morning Beggy, notice you’ve been reading here again! Week 3 of Invisalign! I just knew it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The shake of her phone each morning really gets on my tits, more than it should. I am almost tempted to tell her how to zoom in and out 😂 I feel like it’s the kind of thing you do and think it will look good but she’s never rewatched realise it looks shite

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Braggy please shower and get dressed before you start videoing Christmas tree tit and don’t shake the phone and go ‘arghhh’ it’s pathetic.

Reactions: 7
I wonder what's happening with the book case she was going to buy for a pantry? Another idea that she got quickly bored of, most probably.... 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.