Beckyhomesweethome #36 Dont be fooled by tat that I've got, I'm still Beggy from the docks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slagging off the local garden centres because they haven’t gone all out Christmas by the second week of October. Who the duck do you think you are Braggy?
They were good enough for her to tag at the time though! Attention seeking mare

Reactions: 7
What was the point in her spending all that money on invisaline? Another phase that's wearing off quick. And the summer house, has she ever been in it since she pulled a sticky to paint it? Beggy witch, I hope she has a tit Christmas.

Reactions: 10
Yes, then she’s on about Brookeblessher’s birthday and then she has another comedown so has to find another project. She is constantly manic going up and down. She’s never satisfied and is always spending. I just wish someone would seriously suggest she goes to the doctor’s. One, to get the diagnosis of bipolar she needs and two, to sort out the ED, which is clearly there again.

I think there is an element of it being for the gram as she’s getting the buzz she needs from people’s comments and followers, which feeds into her manic state. She used to be calmer than this and wasn’t on a mission for followers all the time. Now she absolutely documents everything and is completely out of control, with no thought as to people’s feelings, her selfishness or the current climate.
Ahhh, I didn't realise the difference in her as I've only been following since about April. It's all both strange and really sad, the ridiculous cow needs therapy! 😡

Reactions: 4
What was the point in her spending all that money on invisaline? Another phase that's wearing off quick. And the summer house, has she ever been in it since she pulled a sticky to paint it? Beggy witch, I hope she has a tit Christmas.
Has she stopped wearing it?

What do we think had happened with the invisalign? She's not mentioned it g or a few days...

Reactions: 1
What do we think had happened with the invisalign? She's not mentioned it g or a few days...
For someone who is an over sharer,she certainly isn’t sharing much about them !
My daughter started hers the same week and was told even leaving them out for a whole day will spoil the process.

Reactions: 2
She has been extremely quiet today. She is either dishing out manky 2p's with her boney fingers under the perspex at work, or putting up her bleeping Xmas tree/decorations.... I'd love to fuckn sprinkle navy glitter in her eyes 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.