Beckyhomesweethome #36 Dont be fooled by tat that I've got, I'm still Beggy from the docks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“So I bought what they had and asked the woman if they were getting more in”

Once again she proves her greediness. I wouldn’t be surprised if she returns this weekend to buy the other blue ones they are getting in.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Her top lip looks bigger to me...maybe imagining it but i defo thought it looked different in this mornings stories...

Reactions: 2
She has made me mad like every morning

Slagging off th garden centres but happily tagged them in your stories yesterday, what didn’t they give you a freebie Braggy

Why did the video cut short?

Also your a scummy twit who buys out of date sweets which are over a year out 🤢

Reactions: 11
I'm sure there was someone came on here last Christmas who knew her and said that she was never into Christmas like she is now and it's all for the gram. Does anyone else remember that?!

Reactions: 14
I'm sure there was someone came on here last Christmas who knew her and said that she was never into Christmas like she is now and it's all for the gram. Does anyone else remember that?!
I don't think it's ALL for the gram as you can see how excited she is and how much she loves shopping for tat, but a part of it IS for content as it boosts her profile AND she gets sent free tat, do it's a win-win situation. She is typical of people who can't live for today, she needs to have something booked or planned to get her through, whilst wishing precious time away. 😡

Reactions: 8
She is typical of people who can't live for today, she needs to have something booked or planned to get her through, whilst wishing precious time away

Agree. I often wondered if she grew up with less than her peers, hence her drive to own everything? She definitely lives for the future.

Reactions: 5
I don't think it's ALL for the gram as you can see how excited she is and how much she loves shopping for tat, but a part of it IS for content as it boosts her profile AND she gets sent free tat, do it's a win-win situation. She is typical of people who can't live for today, she needs to have something booked or planned to get her through, whilst wishing precious time away. 😡
If you look way back through her grid posts there are some pictures of her trees from before she started insta and they were lovely and you could actually see the bloody tree everything she does at Christmas is for content and for show. There will also be endless competitions to get the 100k before Christmas. It's pretty sad

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
You'd think instead of worrying that she can't get anymore 'balls', she'd be more concerned about perhaps not seeing Eliza over Christmas because of all the restrictions.
That's my biggest worry right now, I'll be devastated if my family can't come to stay, we aren't allowed anyone in our homes at the moment and I know Christmas is a long way off, but I can't help but worry 😩 the thought of not seeing my 2 grandkids makes me feel sick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Omg the absolute cheek of the woman looking down her nose that notcutts didn’t have the decorations out
I’m pretty sure she has all of the possibilities of decorations in her scout hut anyway

Reactions: 7
20 December is her come down? 😮 Bloody hell!! 🙄😂
Yes, then she’s on about Brookeblessher’s birthday and then she has another comedown so has to find another project. She is constantly manic going up and down. She’s never satisfied and is always spending. I just wish someone would seriously suggest she goes to the doctor’s. One, to get the diagnosis of bipolar she needs and two, to sort out the ED, which is clearly there again.

I think there is an element of it being for the gram as she’s getting the buzz she needs from people’s comments and followers, which feeds into her manic state. She used to be calmer than this and wasn’t on a mission for followers all the time. Now she absolutely documents everything and is completely out of control, with no thought as to people’s feelings, her selfishness or the current climate.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I think Becky misses the point of a Christmas tree .. it’s there to hang on baubles you’ve amassed over the years and family heirlooms and it’s all about the family dressing the tree. My kids are grown but they still love the dressing of the tree we do 2 sundays before Christmas. It’s my no means an instagrammable occasion but I do a huge Sunday lunch for us all and put music on ( not necessarily Christmas) husband does the lights ( although for last 3 we’ve had a pre lit 9foot tree from balsam hill as I was sick of the real ones not holding their needles as long as they used to.) we’ve got tree decorations going back 4 generations from my parents generation back and my husband being from the Africa has some amazing ones from his family all wooden or raffia paper. Not b&m shop bought tat that holds no meaning. Becky doesn’t do the trees for herself she does them for Instagram and for people with no taste or imagination to say wow that’s good . Those spindley leg things she had sticking out last year looked like a huge spider had found the glitter and fell in it then hid in the tree ! . I never want my tree to look like anyone else’s. Christmas should be personal to the family not there for likes on the internet

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't know whether to be excited or scared.... 🥴😂 Does she post or do stories on Christmas Day? Bet she's manic!! 🙄

They was n

They was nasty and uncalled for, tbh! Just because they didn't have what she wanted (and doesn't need), vicious witch! 😡
Last year I was really shocked because I was expecting her to document their entire Christmas Day and was surprised that she a) did barely any stories and b) when she came on she was relatively calm. I wondered if there was a bit of anticlimax for her, as her build her is four months long. 🙄

Reactions: 11
Last year I was really shocked because I was expecting her to document their entire Christmas Day and was surprised that she a) did barely any stories and b) when she came on she was relatively calm. I wondered if there was a bit of anticlimax for her, as her build her is four months long. 🙄

The event is an anti climax for her. Her 40th was the same: months of chat, then limited posting.

Reactions: 6
By Christmas Eve she was hyped up manic about the shed getting built in February., Christmas was over for our Begster by Christmas Eve, that's the reality of how much the nutcase loves Christmas 😚

Her top lip looks bigger to me...maybe imagining it but i defo thought it looked different in this mornings stories...
Fuxsake.... lips, teeth, ears, eyelashes all look gigantic next to her ever decreasing body. God help her as nobody else clearly can!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.