Beckyhomesweethome #36 Dont be fooled by tat that I've got, I'm still Beggy from the docks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All those sweets genuinely just made me feel sick. 🤢 I love the occasional bag of sweets and LOVE chocolate, but that American tit looks rank! 🤮
She said she got loads from the clearance section on the site... which when you look they are advertised as past their dates 🤢 why not just buy stuff that’s in date??

Reactions: 4
Please don’t tell me she’s bought more Xmas decorations 😲😲😩😩
Yes she has! More navy ones because she doesn’t have 22443 boxes of baubles in her scout hut
This woman is so infuriating!!!
also I think the Invisalign was out more than it was in yesterday

Reactions: 13
duck's sake.... MORE baubles she doesn't need!! 😡 I bet she'll go back for more today or tomorrow seeing as she asked when they'll have more in.... 🖕

Reactions: 8
Is this a thing? Changing your Christmas theme every year so buying all new decorations? I’ve had the same for years and as a kid the same Christmas box came out!
(Maybe I’m boring?!)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is this a thing? Changing your Christmas theme every year so buying all new decorations? I’ve had the same for years and as a kid the same Christmas box came out!
(Maybe I’m boring?!)
Nope you aren’t boring - same as me. As a kid I loved it when the Christmas box came out and I got to look through the baubles and memories. Now I do exactly the same with my children - my baubles and my snow globes. I have memories attached to a lot of them - things the kids made at nursery, glass baubles that my mum bought me one of, I have a silver heart that was the last thing my godmother ever gave to me before she died and I made it into a Christmas decoration (as she truly loved Christmas in the proper sense - not the Beggy sense). It’s a mismatch of baubles but I love it and it means something!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
(Maybe I’m boring?!)
No, its normal to just add a few things to your existing tree - or not at all. We have a new tree from last year, and will get that out for this year, but I'll buy a few new decs to add to it, and will get some general house decorations. It's all for the 'gram, just so she can take photos and tag companies. She clearly is obsessed with Christmas, but I'm sure a lot of it is for content. 🙄 I only started following her during lockdown, so I'll watch with interest this year....😂

Reactions: 6
No, its normal to just add a few things to your existing tree - or not at all. We have a new tree from last year, and will get that out for this year, but I'll buy a few new decs to add to it, and will get some general house decorations. It's all for the 'gram, just so she can take photos and tag companies. She clearly is obsessed with Christmas, but I'm sure a lot of it is for content. 🙄 I only started following her during lockdown, so I'll watch with interest this year....😂
ive been following a couple of years now and every Christmas she gets more manic....

Reactions: 12
Novelty has worn off from her Invisalign already, she barely ever has them in! All for show.
She doesn’t deserve Jason’s money to buy them I’d give anything for them, my teeth aren’t great, also currently got tooth infection, so I’m even more annoyed right now 😭

Reactions: 5
Slagging off the local garden centres because they haven’t gone all out Christmas by the second week of October. Who the duck do you think you are Braggy?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I buy a few more bits each year, so this year i have bought already (😂) a Robin for the fireplace (big bird😉) a silver Christmas tree candle for my fireplace that's it! I'm getting a special bauble..sorry ball for my late Dad to put on the tree in remembrance. He loved Christmas. I still only have a little box full though even with my new additions. I think that's quite normal. As a kid the same box came out for us too 😂

I have a 2ft Christmas tree and make my fireplace a feature with fairy lights. It's simple and we have a small home so a big massive tree would mean moving everything around and I CBA with that 😂 my decorations go up the Sunday before my sons birthday so this year it will be the 13th although the fairy lights on my fireplace might be earlier as they are just so lovely

But we don't live for Christmas like Beggy does. It's worrying how she always feels she needs to buy more, it's like she has severe fomo! (Fear of missing out) my first thought today was how the new restrictions are going to affect our member base at work....not navy baubles...sorry balls...BIG ones at that 😂 she already has so many decorations she doesn't need more! It's her greed and spoilt I want it now attitude which bothers me more!

Reactions: 7
Slagging off the local garden centres because they haven’t gone all out Christmas by the second week of October. Who the duck do you think you are Braggy?
They probably haven't covered their trees in tacky tit and you could probably still see the actual tree and she was more than likely disgusted in it

You’re in for a treat! 😄

• Haha
You’re in for a treat! 😄
I don't know whether to be excited or scared.... 🥴😂 Does she post or do stories on Christmas Day? Bet she's manic!! 🙄

They was n
They was nasty and uncalled for, tbh! Just because they didn't have what she wanted (and doesn't need), vicious witch! 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Laugh was if I remember correctly, around Christmas last year she went on about when she was going to take them all down and they were away before NYE!

Reactions: 9
If I remember rightly she’s quite quiet on Christmas Day, but it’s the lead up to Christmas, making numerous wreaths with old Christmas tree branches etc. Also when they had the conservatory she would (over) decorate a big branch suspended from the ceiling. It was all very OTT

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.