Beckyhomesweethome #36 Dont be fooled by tat that I've got, I'm still Beggy from the docks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she make out she was going somewhere important, and wore smart-ish clothes when she went to what looked like a garden centre? 🙄 She probably went elsewhere, somewhere she's not suppose to with more people she's not supposed to be seeing! 😡

Reactions: 8
another thing I don’t effing understand is why do you need to ‘go and buy all my drinks’ from b&m/homebargs 4 times a week

• Haha
Reactions: 16
another thing I don’t effing understand is why do you need to ‘go and buy all my drinks’ from b&m/homebargs 4 times a week
I go out a few times a week as I don't drive, so it's easier to get things bit by bit, save heavy carrying, but she's got a car so there's no excuse - she just can't stay home for more than 1 day! 🙄

Reactions: 11
So after having several cardboard boxes all over the place full of Xmas decorations she has hoarded in cupboards and sheds and god knows where, she then goes shopping to buy more !
This woman is unreal !

Reactions: 18
I wonder who's grabby hand was fingering the gonk? If not Beggy then whoever it was wasnt social distancing...so yeah

Reactions: 3
Beggy when you read here next I suggest you go and follow David Attenborough, open your gigantic bleeping lug holes & listen to him as he talks about the amount of waste that is destroying our beautiful planet.
I'm sick of seeing the constant greed and need for more and more tit.
No one needs all that crap, it's excessive and deplorable!!!
When will she ever sit up and take notice and take some responsibility??!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Hilarious how she’s #ad the “small business” who gift her Christmas crackers then the same day she has a big box of cheap Christmas crackers in her home bargains shopping trolley...how do people not see through all the bullshit🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Tagging Nottcuts, Dobies and Homebargains - she is desperate! I’m surrounded by weirdos

Reactions: 10
Hilarious how she’s #ad the “small business” who gift her Christmas crackers then the same day she has a big box of cheap Christmas crackers in her home bargains shopping trolley...how do people not see through all the bullshit🤷🏼‍♀️
Good spot! She is such a fake witch, she has never spent one penny of her own money with that business, she just relies on freebies for every birthday & Christmas.
How others don't see it I'll never know 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Came on here to say the same. I would be raging if I was the owner of the Christmas cracker business she is doing a comp with! Goes to show she only wants the freebies and won’t be buying any🙄

Reactions: 8
Are they overly sweet or just tasteless? Lots of people say chocolate isn't the same, too...
The chocolate is awful! Not milky like we have over here! You could get Dairy Milk in some stores but it was made by Hersheys 🤢

Beggy thinks everything in the U.S. is better than here though, you know like Walmart? Aka Asda 🤣🤣🤣
Walmart was absolutely not all that.... very what we would call cavvy..... so yeah.... right up Beggys street 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It also stresses me out she buys bottles & cans as singles. Why wouldn’t you buy the trays of multipacks???

Reactions: 9
Brooke has put up an affiliate swipe up for M&Ms, what a pair of greedy bleeping cunts her & her mother are.
Get in the bin you desperate twit!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.