Beckyhomesweethome #36 Dont be fooled by tat that I've got, I'm still Beggy from the docks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she will be out getting her hair done, or maybe new extentions back in.... It was said here before she only gets dressed up if she go's shopping to a further away place.. She is just so predictable, and boring AF. Best Toof forward becky ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Reactions: 5
They sell a few American sweets in b and m some of them have the warning on, may cause adverse effects in children because of the E numbers or whatever in them, Iโ€™m not sure British sweets do that anymore, anyway thatโ€™s just what beggy needs more hypo-ness ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I tried the Mike n Ikes they were disgusting they tasted so chemically ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 4
Yeah itโ€™s friday so what, it doesnโ€™t mean anything anymore plenty of people are still working from home so itโ€™s like any other day of the week, days are just merging into one another lol we canโ€™t stay out past 10 and beggy doesnโ€™t do anything worth shouting about any way, god it really bugs me when she shares it every fuckin week, bore the duck off ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฃ
but at least we know how many days until Christmas.... thanks Beggy ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Another trolley full of decorations ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Why? The woman needs help, money burns a hole in her pocket!!!
They'll be needing another shed at this rate.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.