Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
So you didn’t wear heels to the wedding? Strange.
Shes heard some influencer say they’ve not worn heels this year for dramatic effect and she’s running with it........even though not true

Reactions: 2

Rainbowsandglitter

Wonder if she’s going to socially distance as it’s now changed to The Government said people should "stay two metres apart from people you do not live with” if less then it’s masks to be worn at all times. Also no more than 6 so it’s her Jason and Brooke is in house so they’re only allowed
3 other people and the 2 households have to abide by the rules ive just mentioned or they’re breaking the law.

Attachments

Reactions: 1

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
I'm putting it out there. I love Christmas. I spend loads on decorations each year, I've been shopping today and picked up 7 more decorations, my loft is filled with entirely Christmas. However, we have two trees and the decorations on those trees are priceless. Some were my great grandma's, my grandma's and my moms. We've got tree decks from every country we've visited, lots from new york, every one has a tale to tell.

I watch Christmas films from pretty much now till the end of the year and have been known to stick on Christmas with the Kranks at any time during the year.

However, I know people don't feel the same and I don't share it on social media because I know the majority of people don't get it!

She literally posts everything she does on social media and them blocks them for pointing out how rude or thoughtless she was?!

She's such a gremlin

That fudge glass kills me every time 😂 bet she steals the pint glass from the pub too!
I’d never live it down if I gave my dad or bother one of them 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sofa spud

VIP Member
Oh no, that's not right, you shouldn't have to go in on your day off. My bf has had to a few times and it was a long process as he had to queue for ages with the other staff abd workers. It's the same there, he's got a few agency this week, that's if they turn up. 🙄 Take care of yourself and just do what you can. 😊
Thank you and to you and your bf. X

Unagi

Chatty Member
I just can’t watch her this morning it’s making me so mad!! 😡 YOU chose to do this so get on with it, if your mouth is sore then chatting shit on Instagram won’t help. Put your bloody phone down for once!! No-one wants to hear the stupid noises you are making!
I’m sorry everyone, but I lost my Dad earlier this year, and my amazing uncle died last night, I cannot listen to her moaning on about something she chose. I will keep up by seeing your posts here, because if I hear her moaning once more, I might drive to her town and yell at her!!
So very sorry for your losses.

• Heart