Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anniefannie

My god this women is ridiculous chatting shit about Christmas, who gives a fuck.......i just can’t stomach her today not a flying fuck does she give about anyone but herself, she’s ignored every lockdown rule from the get go and now she has got an hard on over Christmas, sorry for the rant but I’ve had a shit week, some dickhead kindly wrote our car off with us in it and 2 days later or gorgeous dog collapsed and died.......she is a fucking first class cunt.
Oh I am so so sorry 😔sending a big hug to you

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Rainbowsandglitter

Probably just aswell they’re out, they looked horrendous. She was warned, she didn’t listen!! Waste of 100’s of Pounds. They look like they are about a year old, not a few months 🤣 she’s ruined them.
That’s shocking ! I’m now thinking they remortgaged the house. The spending just seems way beyond how she’s been before and she’s not being paid for ads. If I’m right and she has then they’re absolute idiots remortgaging in this current climate

daddydaycare

I just can’t watch her this morning it’s making me so mad!! 😡 YOU chose to do this so get on with it, if your mouth is sore then chatting shit on Instagram won’t help. Put your bloody phone down for once!! No-one wants to hear the stupid noises you are making!
I’m sorry everyone, but I lost my Dad earlier this year, and my amazing uncle died last night, I cannot listen to her moaning on about something she chose. I will keep up by seeing your posts here, because if I hear her moaning once more, I might drive to her town and yell at her!!
I’m so sorry to read about your dad & uncle. She really has no idea of the real world. Either that or she’s devoid of all empathy.
take care of yourself.... and never apologise for grief. xx

• Heart

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
I wonder why she didnt have braces back in the day! Everyone in my class had braces and she's only 6 years older then me. We used to get the rubber band things in different colours to make them more fun. I remember at one point everyone having yellow and blue for leeds United.. anyway I'm taking a bet she won't last the week before she gives up..
I had braces when I was 12 and my orthodontist was in Cardiff, so going there was a trek as it was a train them taxi, but they did a good job. 😊 I'm sure I had a turquoise rubber band, and I quite liked it. Remember having this cookie dough stuff, too, on the braces, for whatever reason, that tastes niceeeee! 😂 Yes it was hard, painful and I ached a lot, but you've just got to get on with it, especially as you've chosen to as an ADULT. 🙄

BEGGY, TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE AND STFU! 🙄😂

Noseybonk

VIP Member
My god this women is ridiculous chatting shit about Christmas, who gives a fuck.......i just can’t stomach her today not a flying fuck does she give about anyone but herself, she’s ignored every lockdown rule from the get go and now she has got an hard on over Christmas, sorry for the rant but I’ve had a shit week, some dickhead kindly wrote our car off with us in it and 2 days later or gorgeous dog collapsed and died.......she is a fucking first class cunt.
Really sorry to hear your news @Northern lass 🙁

• Heart

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
I do wonder if she’ll be able to last with the Invisalign.
I’ve finished my treatment now and I’m on the retainer phase.
i got it fitted the week before lockdown so was easy to keep it in for 20-22 hours a day as I wasn’t going out.
I don’t drink a lot of tea or coffee either so that wasn’t a problem.
I think she’ll struggle.
Did it hurt? I had train tracks when I was a kid and they bloody killed, for two years! If this hurts as much as they did I can’t see her going for more than a week. When I had them tightened I couldn’t chew anything for days afterwards my teeth hurt so much, I can’t see her going through that especially during her favourite day of the year!

Poptart

VIP Member
Wow! What a difference 😳 she does look much better and more importantly healthier in the older photo.

Did anyone notice her say ‘I’m going to have ‘A’ lunch as I won’t be here tonight’? So is she basically living on one small meal a day (maybe two she IF she has breakfast)? Not healthy at all. Someone needs to get her some help! No wonder she looks so ill and gaunt 😳
I thought that, it was an odd thing to say.

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
About bloody time!! 😂 was only saying the other day I don't think they'll be still in at Christmas! I like her own hairstyle, when it's shorter, she looks so much better for her age!