Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossBoss

VIP Member
Probably just aswell they’re out, they looked horrendous. She was warned, she didn’t listen!! Waste of 100’s of Pounds. They look like they are about a year old, not a few months 🤣 she’s ruined them.
I bet she's gonna get it cut short again. I said it first 😂

Reactions: 1

Sofa spud

VIP Member
You are probably in the same situation as my boyfriend's home. It's so stressful right now, combined with the fact he's a charge nurse, he doesn't stop. 😞 He's trained in doing them, so does the staff's swabs, too.

Well, personally I'm glad they're getting them weekly and that, so far, he's negative, because he's very stressed and I'm anxious about it all. There's not many people getting on with their lives, a lot of us are scared, anxious and find it hard to go out and do day to day things. Each to their own and we all have different opinions.
Yes I work in a 100 room care home and they have 49 bungalows too, the residents get tested monthly and is weekly, mine is always on my day off which in such a stressful is much needed, we are so understaffed it’s untrue

• Sad

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
I agree. I have to stand in the doorway while my child gets the fixed braces tightened. They have to put the mask on before they leave the chair. Issue is no social distancing. When I’ve been out I’ve not been that close to friends !
Exactly!
I’m not allowed in at all, have to take him and wait outside. Mask is only off for the tightening etc then straight back on. It worse as she’s constantly broken rules throughout the lockdown and now this when we’re headed towards another lockdown.
could understand if I was kicking off majorly about or reporting the practice but I’ve not just pointed out the mask and lack of social distancing.

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
Someone from love island recently done a giveaway for £1000 worth of items, they gained thousands of followers from it. No doubt beggy has seen this and that’s where she got her idea from, hoping it’ll boost her numbers dramatically 🙄 she won’t spend £1000 on items her self!!

Only 11 people voted on it. So it couldn’t of been up for long 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I never seen the poll either 🤔🤔🤔🤔

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Yes I work in a 100 room care home and they have 49 bungalows too, the residents get tested monthly and is weekly, mine is always on my day off which in such a stressful is much needed, we are so understaffed it’s untrue
Oh no, that's not right, you shouldn't have to go in on your day off. My bf has had to a few times and it was a long process as he had to queue for ages with the other staff abd workers. It's the same there, he's got a few agency this week, that's if they turn up. 🙄 Take care of yourself and just do what you can. 😊

• Heart
I just downloaded the app from play store . It was either yesterday or Tuesday they updated the app and I had to click on to the new one but it’s just the same . Maybe uninstall and reinstall.
So I go onto play store which comes up as google?
What app do I search for please? xx

Booboo76

VIP Member
Hope everyone is prepared for all her complaining about how much her teeth hurt, should we take bets on how long she sticks with her invisilign
I say 3 weeks 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

Bloody hell,what was that last post,I think she was recommending a tv show to us 🤭🤣🤣

Last edited: