Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dontsugarcoatit

What a sad life to live that you have to plan how your Christmas tree is going to look just for content and Instagram likes. My plan is to send my husband up in the loft to get all the decorations down at the beginning of December get my kids to help me put the decorations on tree and then spend 4/5 weeks stopping them from tipping it over and breaking decorations 👍

Like most people 😂

Reactions: 1

Elsiemoo

Chatty Member
LQOC did a non verbal story promoting the giveaway. Very bland post. Wonder if Beggy asked if she’d share it with her followers. Desperate old hag

Sticky One

VIP Member
Someone literally said yesterday or the day before about her making that chocolate orange thing and she’s done it today 😂 doesn’t read here thought

edit- to add, I just read the chocolate orange comment back and think I may have got it wrong 😩 ffs

Last edited:

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
You all do realise you can't pass Covid on in food don't you? I'm part of the Oxford University Covid-19 vaccine trial and it's been proven it can't be passed on through food so we need to all chill out a bit. This year's tough enough without us all getting paranoid for no reason 👍
I didn’t know that .

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
I have the same in my care home, I live week to week until the test results come back, it’s really scary stuff.
Oh no I'm sorry to read that. It's awful, isn't it? 😞 He had his negative test results from Tuesday last night and I breathed a sigh of relief.