Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Likeylikey

Chatty Member
How long does it take to trial to be a hairdresser.....she's been doing it since she left school.....
my daughter started her level 2 training in sept 2018 and was supposed to take her final exam in March but due to COVID she only took it about a week ago, so I’d say normally about 18 months.

Reactions: 1

LilPinkie

VIP Member
Sorry you lot, I have to watch her on mute. What’s she angry about? Couldn’t fail to miss the WordArt inspired “angry” inserted onto about three stories. 🙄

LilPinkie

VIP Member
So true! Bin sheds aren’t made to be waterproof 😑
I’m not defending the crow but I’ve got one of these and they’re not advertised necessarily as bin storage. We’ve got a load of stuff in there, had it about two years and it’s fine. But with her, who knows? 🤷🏻‍♀️

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
Bet she's fuming hinch has shared those drawers she had seen on molly maes stories. No credit for begs and her ideas yet again 😪

Natyocheese

Chatty Member
I have one in my Garden ... It has a tumble dryer and a freezer in .... Been out there years & it doesn't let any water in 🙂
I stand corrected!

I want to knock this elderly woman out. I am a sen teacher. I am in isolation Cos Covid is rife in schools despite what Boris says. My mother has had a operation. My grandfather has broken his hip. I can see neither of them because of isolation and local lockdowns. I have had to pass all my lessons to my TA who is paid a pittance to keep my class running. I teach 3 zoom lessons a day. And her issue is that her tumble dryer might not work??!? My class have kicked off because they’ve had 10’different staff this week to keep them in school. I have to teach, organise planning, and sort resources for if/when we shut schools again. She is useless, produces nothing for society and her contribution is that she doesn’t have to pay for uniform anymore. Fuck clean off 😡
I hear you. Nice dilemmas she has 🙄

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
I’ve downloaded the app and can’t understand why I’m only getting the photos and not the stories.
What did you download to enable the stories. Thank you xx
I just downloaded the app from play store . It was either yesterday or Tuesday they updated the app and I had to click on to the new one but it’s just the same . Maybe uninstall and reinstall.

Booboo76

VIP Member
That really isn’t a very flattering photo she doesn’t look right maybe she’s got a filter on, she looks so gaunt

Sofa spud

VIP Member
Showed my daughter Beggy’s flip flop collection and she said “this woman has a problem, why hasn’t anyone told her?“ We can all see it but her own family and friends don’t, how caring are they?!🙄 and as for the make up, why the heck does she need so many eye palettes when she hardly ever wears any eye shadow and even if she did, no one would see it because of those awful lashes 😂
Because she has to have everything going! And it’s all show.

C7645

VIP Member
My son’s orthodontist has always had very clear signs stating no photography or filming of the staff or treatment. I guess they’ve never had a celeb like Beggy from the Docks though.
someone way smarter than me had to come up with the next thread title and include Beggy from the docks 🤣🤣🤣🤣

GossBoss

VIP Member
Just had a quick look at her account .. not paying much attention as I'm away with a friend doing what my late, recently passed Dad, always said *life is for living* & see she's jumped a good few hundred followers 🤔

FFS !

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
I have made the new thread as it didnt look like anyone else was going to!

I just did one too. MODS can you remove????? and close this one? Thank you x

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Yeah Beggys is the Malm one with the jewellery section. Mrs H's is from the Alex range. I only know as I have the blue ones in my sons room.

kettlekitten

VIP Member
‘Here’s all my lipsticks’

Makeup has a shelf life of 6-12 months before it goes manky and needs throwing out. I’m sure we are not all angels and chuck it bang on, but you do think, oooh, had that donkeys years, best get rid. Specially when you’ve had a clearout or rearrange like she has.

No one needs that many lipsticks and no one gets through that much in a year. There must have been pushing 60 in there which is excessive by anyone’s standards, even if you do like your makeup.

It’s just stuff, stuff, more, more.
I I wonder if she’s got stacks of mascaras too 🤔🤢

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Haha! 😂 Honestly, I don't really like Christmas, so to sit there watching endless Christmas films would be awful! 👀😂

She clearly gets a lot of joy from Christmas and that's fair enough, but ramming it down people's throsts from at least August is ridiculous - she literally LIVES for 1 season a fucking year! 😡 I can't think past today right now as I'm already worrying about my bf's Covid-19 results (he has a test every Mon or Tues) as he's a nurse in a nursing home and gets tested each week. 😞 I'd love to get excited about something, but I can't for very long.... so she can shove her tat and chocolate shit slabs up her arse! 😡
Wow, I work in an acute hospital with covid pos and neg, can only get a test with one of the three trigger symptoms.