Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossipgoss11

Chatty Member
What a miserable cow. Clearly (or should I say OBVIOUSLY) Jason, her very hard working husband, fancied a roast so she’s going to spend all day moaning about doing it. A roast doesn’t take much time at all, not like she’s making out! Yes it’s a few hours but it’s not all day. Bloody twat.
You would think instead of wasting all that money on more Xmas tatt she would take him out for a roast

Reactions: 2

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Just had a thought with the bin store cupboard, her mate Aileen from Scotland who's also got a thread on here has one with her garden cushions in .... She's had quite a bit of exposure the last couple of days as she's just reached 30k followers and is doing a big giveaway worth a few hundred quid ... Beggy likely copied her with that storage idea as we all know nothing is original with her.

Also, bet she didn't realise they have grey ones in Wickes and they're only £99 🤣🤣 Loads nicer 🤣🤣
Off to check wickes........need one to store my daughters outdoor toys 👍🏽

HouseofQuiche

She is a tip end. A fairy she can't take pain ,fucking useless,braces wearers rolling their eyeballs in to the back of their heads this morning listening to this gran go on,fucking hell god help us that had wires tightened then had to go and do GCSEs or that get their fitting and then have to go back to work!!! Also does she just shit money,wtaf. One meal yesterday,she needs to grow up mentally,she's overaged outside and underaged inside 🤯🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
She really is like a child it’s very odd.

Jess269

I wonder why she didnt have braces back in the day! Everyone in my class had braces and she's only 6 years older then me. We used to get the rubber band things in different colours to make them more fun. I remember at one point everyone having yellow and blue for leeds United.. anyway I'm taking a bet she won't last the week before she gives up..

bluey

VIP Member
Praise the lord no fukin countdown. Mind you I’d rather that I think than listen to the moaning cow suck the spit from her teeth and complain that they hurt. Shit I’ve had 2 kids that had train tracks, eldest had 3 years worth of orthodontics and he never moaned as bad as she has, he needed to go through 3 different types of brace, 8 teeth removed because of over crowding and he said they hurt a couple of times, and she’s done nothing but whine since she’s walked out of the clinic.
I give it till she’s finished the first course of braces that she brought home, so what’s that 5 weeks!!! Even MR E doesn’t think she will stick at it

Dontsugarcoatit

The long thing is part of the wardrobe. That space used to be floor to ceiling built in wardrobe with mirrored doors.
That would make alot more sense to have and look alot classier than that dust gathering second hand shop looking room she has 😂

LilPinkie

VIP Member
How many fucking dressing gowns has this cunt got?
Forever whispering the weather updates from her egg chair in yet ANOTHER dressing gown!!
Jeeze . . Ive a winter 1 and a silky summery 1 . .
I thought the flip flop fetish was bad enough . .
I was thinking the same and I dread to think where they’re all stored. There’s this grey one, the Jon Snow one, a leopard print one and a red one!

• Wow

Booboo76

VIP Member
What is this needy beggy bitch on ffs?
Good morning, its Sunday 2nd October ( no its not ) and I'm becky home sweet home coming to you live from the egg chair! 👀
She seriously thinks shes some kind of celebrity 🙄
Just fuck off 👊
I skip the countdown I can’t bear it why doesn’t she do it in December like oh I don’t know a calendar, she’s annoying me more and more now! 🤪🤷🏻‍♀️

Rainbowsandglitter

Good point.

Surely a dentist should have known better

Can't believe she's tagged the dental nurses etc and had a photo. Who the fuck does she think she is. She must talk about instagram all the time. Pathetic cunt
Has she not been given a press discount for featuring them on her stories? That’s the normal with Invisalign

Rainbowsandglitter

I thought she’d have gone for poor mans veneers ie. composites . Maybe that’s next if she throws towel in. I also think beggy has a discount on the Invisalign for mentioning it on her page. I know many places will do that. And in my experience she’s not always transparent with her gifts and ads . I honestly don’t get why women of a certain age want to be messing on with teeth like this. Maybe as I’ve got perfect teeth myself . Comes from having a husband who’s a dentist

Natyocheese

Chatty Member
Wowzers top corner was mid April bottom corner July and today’s pic - she needs serious help and quickly
I’d love to say it’s just ageing, but it’s too much and too quick. She’s lost more than some skin tone and fat, as you do with age. You can see her gums and the dark corners at the edge of her smile, her lips are almost unable to close over her teeth, the tissue in that area is just gone.

Has she actually said she’s suffered with an ED? Quite concerning if she is in the throes of it; her heart function etc.

C7645

VIP Member
Not sure if it was hacked or a shadow ban but she lost it and started again 2017 ish?? I think she was at 10k followers as I remember her being gutted.
At the time she said she’d been hacked 🤔 I use to follow her old account too

• Wow