Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm putting it out there. I love Christmas. I spend loads on decorations each year, I've been shopping today and picked up 7 more decorations, my loft is filled with entirely Christmas. However, we have two trees and the decorations on those trees are priceless. Some were my great grandma's, my grandma's and my moms. We've got tree decks from every country we've visited, lots from new york, every one has a tale to tell.

I watch Christmas films from pretty much now till the end of the year and have been known to stick on Christmas with the Kranks at any time during the year.

However, I know people don't feel the same and I don't share it on social media because I know the majority of people don't get it!

She literally posts everything she does on social media and them blocks them for pointing out how rude or thoughtless she was?!

She's such a gremlin

That fudge glass kills me every time 😂 bet she steals the pint glass from the pub too!
I’d never live it down if I gave my dad or bother one of them 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
You all do realise you can't pass Covid on in food don't you? I'm part of the Oxford University Covid-19 vaccine trial and it's been proven it can't be passed on through food so we need to all chill out a bit. This year's tough enough without us all getting paranoid for no reason 👍
I’m really pleased to hear this as I love making fudge and shortbread for friends at Christmas, no reason to stop it this year! You’ll pry want to throttle me too, but I love doing “those” chocolate slabs, they’re a massive hit with the family! 🤓

Reactions: 5
There no place like home

Fml she really has a problem with her s’
If that’s her interpretation of Cosy I’d like to see her interpretation of cold. That room looks cold and what is with this whole “ #ad could be gifted item in any shot “ that’s not in line with the asa rules it has to be clear what is the ad. Her dumbness affects my brain. I feel intelligence bleeding away seeing even her posts let alone stories.

Reactions: 10
Wonder if she’s going to socially distance as it’s now changed to The Government said people should "stay two metres apart from people you do not live with” if less then it’s masks to be worn at all times. Also no more than 6 so it’s her Jason and Brooke is in house so they’re only allowed
3 other people and the 2 households have to abide by the rules ive just mentioned or they’re breaking the law.
They will all cram in the shaggers shed

If that’s her interpretation of Cosy I’d like to see her interpretation of cold. That room looks cold and what is with this whole “ #ad could be gifted item in any shot “ that’s not in line with the asa rules it has to be clear what is the ad. Her dumbness affects my brain. I feel intelligence bleeding away seeing even her posts let alone stories.
More lazy than dumb I think, she’s gifted that much she can’t be bothered to list it all..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
After catching up on here, I have remembered to go through my make up and chuck what’s out of date 😂😂

Reactions: 3
The sweet balls 🤢 when she was measuring them 😂 why not just look on the website you bought them from and tell people that way. Why she needed to get the tape measure out I don’t know... I swear she plays up to the camera, she acts thick as pig tit to look sweet and make her followers love her , reminds me of Joey Essex..

• Haha
The sweet balls 🤢 when she was measuring them 😂 why not just look on the website you bought them from and tell people that way. Why she needed to get the tape measure out I don’t know... I swear she plays up to the camera, she acts thick as pig tit to look sweet and make her followers love her , reminds me of Joey Essex..
She can’t read English let alone Chinese 🙊

• Haha
Probably just aswell they’re out, they looked horrendous. She was warned, she didn’t listen!! Waste of 100’s of Pounds. They look like they are about a year old, not a few months 🤣 she’s ruined them.
I bet she's gonna get it cut short again. I said it first 😂

Reactions: 1
Have they sat and pulled those out? Never had extensions myself but look how much of her hair has come with them 😲

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What excuse will she give for loosing the rats tails?

It will be everyone else’s fault but hers.....

Reactions: 2
Have they sat and pulled those out? Never had extensions myself but look how much of her hair has come with them 😲
You do get natural hair shedding that makes it look like a lot of hair but it's hair that would've shed anyway but didn't come out like it normally would as it's kinda contained in the nano ring.

Not sticking up for her as she must've pulled a lot of hers out which won't have done her hair any good but hope my explanation makes sense 🤔

Reactions: 3
About bloody time!! 😂 was only saying the other day I don't think they'll be still in at Christmas! I like her own hairstyle, when it's shorter, she looks so much better for her age!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.