Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love laugh and love everyone ✌🏻
twit

Also, why soooo much makeup for a day watching films?? Those lashes are bleeping gross

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really don't get setting a bottle of wine in the sweet slab? I hope they are safely disinfecting the bottles first. I'd just break the chocolate off, bin it and drink the wine!

Reactions: 8
She sent Gemma at Soul a cheap as duck chocolate slab for her birthday with the drink slapped on it.
Bet Gemma was thrilled.
Ffs she gives her a candle collaboration and hundreds of pounds of free shite constantly and Beggy sends her a bleeping sweet slab.
Greedy bleep!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She sent Gemma at Soul a cheap as duck chocolate slab for her birthday with the drink slapped on it.
Bet Gemma was thrilled.
Ffs she gives her a candle collaboration and hundreds of pounds of free shite constantly and Beggy sends her a bleeping sweet slab.
Greedy bleep!!!!
I was just coming on to day exactly this 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ I'm dying inside

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bet Gemma was thrilled.
Greedy bleep!!!!
No way!!!! (Not caught up on her stories)

Reactions: 2
I’m so pleased she’s having a joggers day and chilling out she’s been so so busy this week that she totally needs a rest 🙄
I’m currently on day 8 of self isolation for a second round of IVF and I’ve still got about 3/4 weeks to go...I’m going crazy being stuck in the house watching films I don’t understand how she’s so obsessed by it!
Good luck 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What happened to the day in joggers watching Christmas films? 🤥🤥

Also, I went to B&M the other day for the first time since February. It was the same old stuff they always have...what's the obsession people like her have with going every week?!

Reactions: 13
There is nothing there that she needed today and couldn’t of waited for...

Reactions: 1
The Range is selling HER believe quote? Did she design it and invent the word? That’s what it sounds like. FFS 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet she's been waiting for Brooke to drag herself out of bed before having to hit the shops, she has to have her fix don't forget, she would be feeling jittery and having palpitations had she not shopped today.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.