Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband just said is that old crow out buying more tat? 😂😂😂😂 he knows!

Is this years new obsession those ghastly gonks?

Fml she’s going to name then like Stacy Solomon has and then cable tie them all over her house isn’t she 😩😩🤢🤢😟

She’s going to be so pissed that stace got there first

How many of those ugly gonks does she need?
The stans will be pushed to the back of her Christmas crap cupboard this year

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow how rude is she about that Kylie drink her friend bought her.
She is so bleeping vile and ungrateful.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
That Kylie rosé is actually lovely, dry and crisp - just how rosé should be!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That Kylie wine is actually very good.

I know not everyone has the same taste, however I wouldn't slate a gift that my friend bought me on social media.

She has a cheek to tell her to stick to singing!. She looks a good 15 years younger than her for being 52!.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Wow how rude is she about that Kylie drink her friend bought her.
She is so bleeping vile and ungrateful.
That’s exactly what I came on to say! Even if you thought it you wouldn’t post it on your instagram for everyone to see including the friend who had got you the wine! She doesn’t deserve presents!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Tbf if i am a wine snob! ... well ive moved on from Diamond White... BUT!!! To slate a gift in front of 80 thousand followers is a cunty move!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I see the flowers have moved from the footstool she uses as a table, that will be because they have died! She left them in the box in the wee bag that only has enough water in it for a day, she left them for nearly a full week. She just doesn’t care about nice things, her rude review on the wine just proves it!

Oh my god, even if I hated the wine my friend bought me for my birthday, I would just say I liked it because I’d feel so guilty someone spent their money on me when they didn’t need to and I didn’t like something. So so so ungrateful.

Reactions: 21
I also came on when I saw her comments about the wine! Yes she may have got it and not liked it but she’s just told 100k people she doesn’t like something she was given from her birthday! What an ungrateful twit! I’ve had friends give me red wine (which I can’t stand) for my birthday and still not said anything! I just gift it back to them - they usually don’t notice 🤣 x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she'd liked that wine, she would have tagged the duck out of Kylie in the hope she would re-post it. She's a phoney begging bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A friend of mine gives me a bottle of mulled wine every Christmas. I can't stand the stuff but I always smile and say lovely thank you! Then I pass it on to someone who will enjoy it. So rude to slate it on the gram!

Reactions: 23
How rude! Beggy has always struck me as the Blue Nun type. Thank god most of us grow out of those sickly-sweet wines before we’re 16 but Becky clearly hasn’t. She’s more suited to Blue WKD or a Bacardi Breezer.

• Haha
I’d be mortified if I bought my friend a present and they posted on social media that they didn’t like it! Ungrateful little twit!!

Reactions: 22
That Kylie wine is actually very good.

I know not everyone has the same taste, however I wouldn't slate a gift that my friend bought me on social media.

She has a cheek to tell her to stick to singing!. She looks a good 15 years younger than her for being 52!.
Kylie, stick to singing.

Beggy, stick to dishing out crusty 2p's you witch!

Reactions: 14
Does this numpty realise that the "believe" bits for Christmas are alluding to believing in santa and the magic of Christmas and not her bastard candle, the absolute wet wipe!!!

I'm begging someone local to shake this bleeping clown 🤡🤡

Reactions: 17
I wonder how her friend is feeling now after watching that witch slating her gift on the gram !!! Ungrateful bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.