Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to go and have a look ( stalk ) her insta and WHO IS SHE!!! Woah she absolutely lurves herself a teensy bit dont she??!! And my god i dont mean to sound bitchy ( well......) but i was expecting her to be early 50's but she's just turned 42!!! Beckstar do yourself a favour and cut that ratty hair off, its aging you luv!!
I agree she has aged since she got the rats tails.

Reactions: 9
Sitting in there over the coming months 😂😂 you can see outside through the panels 😂😂. Daft cow can’t decide if she wants it to be Christmas or summer.

why on earth not use the ‘cedar room’? I’m genuinely baffled.

• Haha
So did she buy that drinks trolley or was it #gifted? Because putting #ad gifted items could be in shot doesn’t count begs! You need to actually tell us what is gifted
For example EVERYTHING in this room is gifted
No wonder people get so fecked off with you 🤬🤬🤬

Correct me if I’m wrong but shouldn’t it say gifted and aff link as we all know she don’t link things unless she’s getting money from it!
I’d like to know if it was gifted or purchased to be honest

Reactions: 11
I’d like to know was thy is gifted or did she actually put her hand in her pocket for it?! She hasn’t got a clue what hashtag to use!

Reactions: 2
Good. afternoon. how. are. you?

Catching up on her stories and bloody hell, she's a happy bugger today! 🙄😂

Reactions: 2
Oh god my volume on my phone was loud when I put her stories on to her screeching "How Cayyyuuteee" 🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she's got the drinks trolley for when the girls come around....bet they can't wait to sit in a shed freezing🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s so.......
scruffy,
filthy,
trampy,
Beggy,
thick,
Illiterate,
Braggy,
Dirty,

if anyone else can add..........

She literally makes my skin crawl 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg I treating you today....

How hard is it to type I'm doesn’t autocorrect do it for you?

I’m baffled 😂

• Haha
That she got emails from ‘Netflix’ saying she needed to log in and update her bank details. Except her Netflix doesn’t come out of that email address account! So she was warning people to be careful if they got the email to the account they had Netflix set up on.
What concerned me more is, when I get emails like that, from Netflix, PayPal, my bank etc, I just click on the email address it’s been sent from and if it’s a loads of jumbled up letters it’s clearly fake so I press delete. I’m assuming Beggy doesn’t know to do that as she didn’t mention it.

She really is a massive melt with nothing interesting to story
Oh absolutely. She’s so behind the times on everything.

I see she thinks she’s posh now with her drinks trolley. Remember Beggy, you can’t polish a turd. Next will be a pair of roller skates so she can be like the Martini waitress off the ads (showing my age, but I still look younger than her).

Another wall post from Manic Maggie - “I’m treating you lot today.” Yes, to bleeping retinal burn. Piss off with your more flip flops than sunny days in the UK!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s hot and what’s not? Is she having a laugh she wouldn’t know hot if it smacked her in the face.
her and her beggy daughterdefinitely know what’s NOT as they wear it everyday!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shows how bad she is at putting furniture together by how far the dresser draw goes under, she's not put the stoppers in the halfwhitt, it'll be knackered in no time and mark the wall behind, I've said it before tit 👏🏼 FOR 👏🏼 BRAINS

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why has she got that obscene amount of make up when by her own admission she’s doesn’t know how to use most of it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Once again using her favourite descriptive word to describe the drinks trolley, “how cute”.

WTF is going on with the rats tails today 😳. How Brookieblessher can be a hairdresser and let her mum go around like that on a daily basis is baffling!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.