Beckyhomesweethome #34 Think outside the box. Make ya pumpkins look like c**ks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing those comments on not adding captions 😖she’s utterly selfish and vile
Please please please Can someone please hack her account?I’m willing to pay for the twisted joy it would bring me 🤣
What happened with the last one? Why did she start again

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seeing those comments on not adding captions 😖she’s utterly selfish and vile
Please please please Can someone please hack her account?I’m willing to pay for the twisted joy it would bring me 🤣
What happened with the last one? Why did she start again
Could try sweet talk my partner for a few lessons 😆😆 he works in IT security 🤭🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's on a right downer..thought she would be buzzing with a new building to fill with stuff!

Reactions: 6
Been thinking about this new erection in the middle of her garden, she said it's really windy there .... Even had that lovely expanding trellis with holes in to shield from the wind ....

So I reckon there'll be a real life UP2 movie out soon ...be sure to wave when you see her floating on by holding on to her summer house dangling from a string of fairy lights 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did she literally do it, or actually?

I have a feeling that the Christmas Market shed is a bit disappointing. There's too many dull voiced "so yeah" and "obviously". It needs to be moved.

WHY IS IT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LAWN, is she going to pop a moat around it next Summer?

I HAVE TOO MANY QUESTIONS.
A moat?? 😂 😂

Been thinking about this new erection in the middle of her garden, she said it's really windy there .... Even had that lovely expanding trellis with holes in to shield from the wind ....

So I reckon there'll be a real life UP2 movie out soon ...be sure to wave when you see her floating on by holding on to her summer house dangling from a string of fairy lights 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Float away to paradise falls Becky. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve never been to the tacky places she shows in LOS Veygus! Or the 5$c fruit machines she goes on or felt the need to go around Asda USA 🤦🏼‍♀️Chavs on tour.

Clearly she’s seen others on the gram ‘building garden rooms’ she couldn’t do that again as she’s already stuck on on her actual house 😂😂 so just another grey shed.
[/QUOTE]
To be fair I enjoy going for a browse around Walmart when in the States. Especially when in Vegas it’s a nice break for an hour or so, but it’s not by any means the highlight or something I get mega excited about but they do have nice home ware etc.

Reactions: 3
She's on a right downer..thought she would be buzzing with a new building to fill with stuff!
Yeah, she doesn't seem as excited now it's built, which surprises me. I think it's because she knows it's actually not that big for what she wants to put in there, and the fact she has to get an electrician in so she can hang that bloody sign and keep the place heated. 🙄

I just had images of that bloody wig floating along with her dress over her head, twig legs and bandy knees going all over the shop! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That monstrosity looks ridiculous plonked in the middle of the lawn I’d of had to of had it backed up against the fence or at an angle in the corner at the back .... I’ve tried to stay away from her stories whilst the weather has been nice I couldn’t bare another year of her oaf cruise liner feet in primark flip flops

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That monstrosity looks ridiculous plonked in the middle of the lawn I’d of had to of had it backed up against the fence or at an angle in the corner at the back .... I’ve tried to stay away from her stories whilst the weather has been nice I couldn’t bare another year of her oaf cruise liner feet in primark flip flops
Dead 😂😂😂😂😂🛳🛳🛳🛳🛳🛳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She could barely string a proper sentence together in those stories before work. Her eyes are glazed over and she’s constantly confused. She needs serious help.

Reactions: 10
I’m lost for bleeping words what a selfish witch . You can actually use the microphone to do it for you
In all fairness they're probably better off not being captioned, what she types isn't necessarily what she would be saying and trying to work out what she meant would probably make your head hurt.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She could barely string a proper sentence together in those stories before work. Her eyes are glazed over and she’s constantly confused. She needs serious help.
This is why I’m convinced she’s bipolar. The comedown is very obvious... obviously.

Reactions: 9
She’s definitely building it. She’s probably sweating her arse off. Then she’ll come on burnt to a crisp puffing and panting, gabbling 19 to the dozen. Then later she’ll reward herself for working so hard. For the next two days, she’ll moan how knackered she is and she’ll definitely have ordered at least two things for it. Standard Beggy. 🙄
Think all this is right 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.