Beckyhomesweethome #34 Think outside the box. Make ya pumpkins look like c**ks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all fairness they're probably better off not being captioned, what she types isn't necessarily what she would be saying and trying to work out what she meant would probably make your head hurt.
The illiterate moron probably couldn’t compose a sentence written in correct English. She knows she would get pulled on her poor spelling, grammar and grasp of the English language. I teach year 7 children with a better grasp of English than her 🙄

Reactions: 14
I cannot believe it’s just too much like hard work for her to type - urm so yeah, obviously, Christmas, summer house, so yeah, obviously, Jayson on a bike, obviously, made cuppa tea, obviously, Dodo, so yeah, Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I have hearing problems and I wear two hearing aids. Sometimes when she whispers I struggle to hear her and then when she shouts she is wayyyy to loud for me. I thought she would be more understanding of people with hearing difficulties

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I have hearing problems and I wear two hearing aids. Sometimes when she whispers I struggle to hear her and then when she shouts she is wayyyy to loud for me. I thought she would be more understanding of people with hearing difficulties
I think it proves that because it doesn’t affect her she isn’t bothered which is an absolutely horrible trait to have

Reactions: 26
She, her lifestyle, is literally disgusting. There are others equally disgusting of course, but .....this woman alone would drive you to.....well...God knows. In my opinion she's worse than Hinch. This whole narrative she peddles is so fucken dangerous! So DANGEROUS! BUY/SPEND/GET .....this woman is obsessive/compulsive! She needs to be watched!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I dont understand why she wont caption her stories. She said it would take a long time, but surely she could just copy and paste so..erm...yeah..

Thats all she bleeping says

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God does she ever keep anything private? Can’t sleep so takes pills then goes on insta to tell all her followers, nobody needs to know that! 🙄

Reactions: 16
I dont understand why she wont caption her stories. She said it would take a long time, but surely she could just copy and paste so..erm...yeah..

She literally obviously literally doesn't realise that there’s literally obviously an app that literally does it for you obviously... so.. yeah.. love ya lots

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God does she ever keep anything private? Can’t sleep so takes pills then goes on insta to tell all her followers, nobody needs to know that! 🙄
She works herself up over everything and barely eats, so I'm not surprised she has headaches and feels ill. 🙄

Reactions: 4
She works herself up over everything and barely eats, so I'm not surprised she has headaches and feels ill. 🙄
That was my first thought too .... Her lifestyle doesn't really support her being in the best health.

My second thought was " Has she got the virus " While I'd not wish it on anyone, it'd really not surprise me if she did get it as I can't say I've seen her being particularly careful about any aspect of keeping safe

That was my first thought too .... Her lifestyle doesn't really support her being in the best health.

My second thought was " Has she got the virus " While I'd not wish it on anyone, it'd really not surprise me if she did get it as I can't say I've seen her being particularly careful about any aspect of keeping safe
She definitely needs psychological help, as well as a full medical, like an MOT.

And it wouldn't surprise me, tbh, as she's not followed any of the rules and regulations and has mixed with too many people to count! 😡

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she charges for the birthday shoutouts 😂 the 1 this morning didnt py enough to have a talking one 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hope you are having a fab day ...... at 7.15!!!!! She could caption it all,she says the same tit over and over and over and over....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's on a massive downer because she doesn't like the shed. Either that or Jaysuns told her it's crap and she's sulking.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Maybe if she didn’t repeat herself so much it wouldn’t take so long.

Reactions: 5
She’s never phoned in sick LIAR 🤥 if I remember correctly she did it twice last year but ended up going out shopping and round dawn an shellys

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Called in sick but will be on Instagram all day no doubt.

I hope if she has Covid symptoms she’s going to take it seriously and stay in/get a test. Currently going through this with my family following kids going back to school and getting ill (and we’ve been so careful and not been to a shop/been to anyone’s house since March) she’s been everywhere

Maybe the Covid monster has caught up on her. She has been in B&M a lot.

She better stay at home and not see her mum this weekend for her birthday!! She’s so simple she probably doesn’t know the symptoms.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.