Beckyhomesweethome #34 Think outside the box. Make ya pumpkins look like c**ks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I enjoy going for a browse around Walmart when in the States. Especially when in Vegas it’s a nice break for an hour or so, but it’s not by any means the highlight or something I get mega excited about but they do have nice home ware etc.

I lived in America for 2 years with work and Walmart is OK but for me but the shine wore off quickly as I use to do my shopping there every week. I didn’t think it was amazing 🙄 now I could understand target, that place use to take ALL my money 🤣 but probably too expensive for chavvy begs

Reactions: 4
Called in sick but will be on Instagram all day no doubt.

I hope if she has Covid symptoms she’s going to take it seriously and stay in/get a test. Currently going through this with my family following kids going back to school and getting ill (and we’ve been so careful and not been to a shop/been to anyone’s house since March) she’s been everywhere
Wonder if she will take us on the journey of getting a test? Not like she could get one she will be ringing up her bff bojo doing the whole "don't you know who I am?" Act

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whenever I've called in sick, I've never went past my door unless it was to a Dr or to a pharmacy because I should be at work!

I wouldn't sit and say to my phone "I think I'll have a day at home, yeah..."

Why, what's your plan? paint your summer house (shed)?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion

Too lazy to write captions, so yeah urm obviously- the swingers summer house is a total monstrosity

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Text in work to tel them your not going in omg if I text work instead of picking up the phone and speaking to someone I would be out of a job. How pathetic Beggy love do what we all do take some tablets pull yourself together and go to work .you don’t exactly do anything but sit on your back side at work anyway. Beggy grow a pair man up and get on with life.

Reactions: 15
Phoned in sick for work as she feels like she’s hit a wall. She hardly does the most taxing of jobs, I’m sure she would be fine to dish out the 2 pence a. Bloody lazy cow.
She won’t have Covid, her type seem to sail through things like this and it’s people that have followed the rules that get the raw deal.

Reactions: 20
If I was off work sick the last thing I would be doing is posting on social media! 🤦🏻‍♀️ If she is well enough to be posting on her account she is well enough to hand out 2p’s!! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 30
If I was off work sick the last thing I would be doing is posting on social media! 🤦🏻‍♀️ If she is well enough to be posting on her account she is well enough to hand out 2p’s!! 🙄🙄
Bet she now stays off to prove a point 😂 Hi Begz.

On re watching her stories I think she just wants a day at home, she’s run herself into the ground buzzing her tits off for the gram, pushing her body with no fuel. She’s likely just exhausted. She wants to be careful, she’s a recipe for burnout. She runs off adrenaline and cortisol, not good,

Reactions: 14
She’s pulling a fast one........classic setting the scene early on and then the ringing (texting!) in sick. Can always spot the work shy/serial off sickers do the same on FB. I always think, why on earth? We can see right thru it. She will paint the shed today and get done ‘jobs done’ then pretend she’s done it tomorrow with a reveal at the end of the day. She’s on a downer because she hates the summer house and she’s being told (even by the 99%) that it’s not gonna be what she wants it to be. Stupid cow thinks a few bits of wood and she’s got a fully functional year round room like dawn & Shelly have.........on the cheap!!

Reactions: 21
Phoned in sick for work as she feels like she’s hit a wall. She hardly does the most taxing of jobs, I’m sure she would be fine to dish out the 2 pence a. Bloody lazy cow.
She won’t have Covid, her type seem to sail through things like this and it’s people that have followed the rules that get the raw deal.
She doesn't know what hard work is, I run a business from home and have a 3 and 1 year old to look after along side plus all the other general running a house tit, the 3 year old only does 4 mornings a week at nursery I tend to get about a hour and a half while the youngest naps to get anything done properly. I feel like I hit a wall weeks ago but I'm not taking time off as this is my busiest time of year, I always feel tit for saying I do this, this and this as there are people out there who work a hell of a lot harder than me.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s pulling a fast one........classic setting the scene early on and then the ringing (texting!) in sick. Can always spot the work shy/serial off sickers do the same on FB. I always think, why on earth? We can see right thru it. She will paint the shed today and get done ‘jobs done’ then pretend she’s done it tomorrow with a reveal at the end of the day. She’s on a downer because she hates the summer house and she’s being told (even by the 99%) that it’s not gonna be what she wants it to be. Stupid cow thinks a few bits of wood and she’s got a fully functional year round room like dawn & Shelly have.........on the cheap!!
Yes, and they’ll always say I’ve been up for hours, I’ve taken pain.... Why tell the world, if you’re ill you rest, you don’t need to justify.

Reactions: 8
Yes, and they’ll always say I’ve been up for hours, I’ve taken pain.... Why tell the world, if you’re ill you rest, you don’t need to justify.
Because they’re lying, the liars always overact 😂

Also, any business that allows texting in sickness deserves everyone to text in sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She has made me see red Today! She’s hit a wall? She had 4 months off work, hardly has a taxing job when she is in! Yet she’s called in sick! I could never make that call to work I’d feel so bad but i work in a Care home where we are always short handed. She really is a disgrace of a woman. I bet she is in her dressing gown, online buying cheap tit from China.

Reactions: 16
And she has been off sick before, told us in her stories and then it was Insta business as usual for her. I remember us talking about it. She’s such a liar........I dunno how she doesn’t have ‘friends’ and colleagues on here.

Reactions: 7
Just seen on Lorraine it's 100 days until Christmas, she'd usually be buzzing her tits off. When did she say Eliza was 1? Wonder if that has anything to do with her tit mood.

Reactions: 3
I work for a small, family run business and it’s all very informal and friendly but no way in the world would I ever text my boss to say I’m not coming in because I was tired! She is shocking. Maybe she’s hoping they sack her?

Reactions: 3
Just seen on Lorraine it's 100 days until Christmas, she'd usually be buzzing her tits off. When did she say Eliza was 1? Wonder if that has anything to do with her tit mood.
Is Eliza only going to be 1? I thought she was 2 this year. I’m all over the place this year, who knows. Her birthday is the day before Beggys though.

Reactions: 1
She mentioned the other day Eliza is one she said it with absolutely zero emotion. Very telling, no idea what's gone on but you don't speak like that when you feel love. She in this world right now is a mess, wait till you are proper ill- she's so childish how did she bring up her kids. Also telling your followers you ache, don't take the Micky out of what's a very serious virus and state a symptom, think before you speak, grrr-she seriously thinks she is immune 😖

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.