Beckyhomesweethome #34 Think outside the box. Make ya pumpkins look like c**ks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lerker here....

I see it's her birthday again... I wonder if any of the loyal followers have chipped in to buy a Michael Kors bag or watch again for her to go flog on the selling sites in a few weeks..

As if she didn't know all that tit was in the kitchen, it's probably been arriving all week and she organised it last night ... Then acting all surprised. Silly cow.

I did a quick scroll back to the 40th and noticed she deleted my comment on the bag and watch post calling her out.. can't believe people fall for her tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How fab She’s so surprised

Opening the door to a table she set up last night

And the award for best dramatic performance goes to beggy begster with the swingers shed

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ahh... that's nice of her to set up her birthday surprises last night and pretend to be shocked this morning! 🙄

Sad fucker! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
14!!!!!! 14!!!!! Reposts so far

14!!!! And it’s not even 9am

Sad twats wishing her happy birthday to get their 15 minutes of Insta fame

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she reposting birthday messages that have been sent to her? Why does everyone want to see them, they’re for her? What a twit!

Reactions: 28
The pink pull bows all over everything are Beckys ones 😂 she is so self centred it’s untrue...

Reactions: 17
Don't forget you 0.01% that Brooke is as thoughtful and caring as Becky (quoting Becky) so Brookieblessher may have set it up :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her grand daughter turned 1 yesterday and she barely mentioned it...this morning she's buzzing her tits off about her own.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Some of the pictures people have chosen to share for her birthday shoutouts are hilarious

That gonk is vile

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.