Beckyhomesweethome #34 Think outside the box. Make ya pumpkins look like c**ks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been sent this 😳
Sorry is this a hostage picture? I feel Liam Neilson needs to be on the blower saying hes got a special set of skills.
Who the buggary bollocks is that weathered hand holding her face 😂
Brooke, bless, ya ok hun???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s definitely one of those self centred, all about me pricks that put a post up saying “it’s my birthday” 🤮

Reactions: 11
Of course she will, if not, she'll be silent long enough to re-post her adoring fans birthday messages.... 🤮😂
How many dots will we have tomorrow? Jesus, I feel bilious already. Happy post alert!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

She can't be as bad as when she turned 50 40
I was actively following then but think it was when I was beginning to go off her as I purposely didn’t watch.

Reactions: 5
I started following her just before her 39th birthday as I remember her mentioning when it was and then a few days later she put an early morning post up about her turning 39.
I was like she must have mispelt that and meant to put 49...
Nope, deffo 39 🥴
I was bleeping shocked to the core, I'm still getting over it 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh god the birthday shoutouts that will be shared in the next few hours from her sheep trying to get their 15 minutes of fame are going to be horrendous and soooo predictable.

And materialistic beggy begster wont be able to help herself in posting pictures of every gift she’s had for her birthday

Reactions: 12
If we were getting a summer house and my husband was away when it arrived, he would be so pissed off if I got people round to put it up without him, let alone decorating it and everything! Jaysunn doesn’t give a tit about anything Beggy does - the cedar shed, the other shed in the corner for her pen pots, and now this summer house! All he cares about is going away on his bike (if that’s what he is actually doing!) and sitting in the lounge playing computer games! As if he came back, went to work that night and hasn’t even planned anything for Beggys birthday! I bet he will have bought her another watch to go in one of her massive watch cases.
if I didn’t dislike her so much, I would almost feel sorry for her!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.