Beckyhomesweethome #34 Think outside the box. Make ya pumpkins look like c**ks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I just hear that right?

“I don’t know what I want to do tomorrow? It’s just not safe going out?” Is she taking the bleeping piss? Is she for actual real ???? She who has been fingering items in b&m, hobby craft and home bargains during the height of the bleeping pandemic! Absolute moron

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
So having a little browse of her shed online. It says it comes with a 10year Rot guarantee BUT for that to become valid it says it must be treated with a high quality, spirit based timber preservative once she’s built it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ That’s the shed fucked then 😂😂 £950 wasted

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So having a little browse of her shed online. It says it comes with a 10year Rot guarantee BUT for that to become valid it says it must be treated with a high quality, spirit based timber preservative once she’s built it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ That’s the shed fucked then 😂😂 £950 wasted
Serves her bleeping right and I hope it pissed down and rots by Christmas! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did I just hear that right?

“I don’t know what I want to do tomorrow? It’s just not safe going out?” Is she taking the bleeping piss? Is she for actual real ???? She who has been fingering items in b&m, hobby craft and home bargains during the height of the bleeping pandemic! Absolute moron
"It's not safe..... "

duck's sake, you've been floating rules all through the Pandemic and still are, why do you give a tit now, you absolute head! 😡

Reactions: 16
Did she really tell 90k bots followers that Dolly is playing with a golf ball?
Thanks for that Beggy, I was sat here wondering what she might be doing.
Cheers for clearing it up!!
🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
More care went into treating my kids wooden playhouse than she has put into the summer shagging shack. Rush rush rush.

Reactions: 7
I unfollowed her ages ago but just had a look at her account after reading this thread. What’s with the wig? She reminds me of the friend of the family from Gavin and Stacy!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My god why do these girls do that to themselves? By the time they turn 30 they'll end up looking like Pete Burns.
So glad both my girls never fell for all this fake life tit that goes on on social media these days!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.