Beckyhomesweethome #34 Think outside the box. Make ya pumpkins look like c**ks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she attempting to make?
Schweet schlabs.

So from Beggy early morning stories I think we can all gather that yesterday she painted the shed.. inside at least. By the was Beggy.. you haven’t been up since 5am.. you’ve been dozing in and out of sleep like most of us do. You look and sound like you’ve just woken up from a decent nights kip if I’m honest! And the Buzz story was OBVIOUSLY recorded yesterday while you were in bed with your headache!!
Yep re the buzz ad! Unless she got back into bed in 30 secs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Eww I certainly wouldn’t want to eat anything that was made when someone was ill, bet she hasn’t even showered beforehand 🤢

Reactions: 14
Becky. It is NOT obvious to me that your mum loves hedgehogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m confused, does she have a bad back or a bad throat? If you’re too ill to work surely you’re too ill to have friends over. She’d do well to remember not all that watch her are stupid!

She made that slab rather quickly. 🤔🤔 made yesterday in between painting the shed perhaps?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If your going to fake an illness so you can paint a shed at least wash the evidence off yourself before sticking your face in your phone. Also not going to work because your back hurts ahhh bless, my mother in law suffers with a bad back and actually broke it falling the down the stairs years ago (luckily not a bad break) she now walks with the aid of a crutch and as she's on other medication for various other things her pain medication doesn't work properly you can sometimes see how much pain she's in but she cracks on and works 4 days a week in a school as a sen teaching assistant and doesn't complain once about it. Take note beggy there's people out there in the world who continue to work through pain and you couldn't cope sitting on your arse dishing out 2ps

Reactions: 14
Crack on? Why couldn’t she CRACK ON for work yesterday? She is making herself ill thinking she needs to do all this decorating, buying stuff for Halloween and Christmas. It’s stressing her out why do that to yourself? Normal people enjoy those things (not in sept OBVIOUSLY) but they are not important things like your actual job! So she’s going to crack on doing loads today and probably make herself worse when it comes to her next shift 🙄

Reactions: 7
To it a positive spin on things, I do hope the extra shift at the arcade went to someone who could really do with the extra cash. Maybe it really helped someone out.

And no, Becky, that doesn’t mean you’re some kind of saint, if you’re reading this.

Reactions: 20
Ah god imagine not washing the white paint off your hands from yesterday Beggy 😂😂

lying witch, imagine showing your young & impressionable daughter such a terrible trait and work ethic. I can’t imagine lying thru my teeth to the camera knowing my daughters are watching and know I’m lying. You disgust me. I hate liars and work shy, you make life just that little bit harder for us honest colleagues who pick up the slack. All so you can get ahead on your ‘jobs’. Lazy, selfish hole.

To it a positive spin on things, I do hope the extra shift at the arcade went to someone who could really do with the extra cash. Maybe it really helped someone out.

And no, Becky, that doesn’t mean you’re some kind of saint, if you’re reading this.
true, or they had to work their arses off short staffed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she having a party this weekend?
It’s so obvious She wanted the shed ready for the swingers and she’s ran out of time!
She should be ashamed of herself and her selfish ways
And inviting sympathy By lying in bed pretending she’s ill- during a pandemic
😡😡😡😡 Why are we all suprosed
She’s a grade a twit

Ah god imagine not washing the white paint off your hands from yesterday Beggy 😂😂

lying witch, imagine showing your young & impressionable daughter such a terrible trait and work ethic. I can’t imagine lying thru my teeth to the camera knowing my daughters are watching and know I’m lying. You disgust me. I hate liars and work shy, you make life just that little bit harder for us honest colleagues who pick up the slack. All so you can get ahead on your ‘jobs’. Lazy, selfish hole.

true, or they had to work their arses off short staffed.
Spot on

Reactions: 6
Obviously 🙄 we know technology so when we are 70, 80, 90 we will be ok. Beggy u are 70, 80, or 90 so proving to us daily u can use tech

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So crack on meant with the tit buzz tops and competition, swipe ups etc!
the way she is leaning against that counter top in the kitchen she doesn’t have a bloody bad back!!

Reactions: 5
What a pathetic excuse of a human being she is, people are dying of corona virus and she’s moaning about having a wee bit of a sore back, just get to f**k would you. And WTF are those hideous Buzz jumpers and t-shirts all about, “they’re really cute”, no Beggy they’re really not 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.