Beckyhomesweethome #34 Think outside the box. Make ya pumpkins look like c**ks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she just said “yeah, chocolate slab is in the fridge” she really looked as if she had remembered that she is supposed to be ill and was caught in a lie! What a bloody muppet she is🤣
”Obviously mum loves hedgehogs, she has always wanted one” WHAT?!? she wants a real hedgehog? They are dirty bug ridden things, why on earth would you want a hedgehog?
Don't forget, this is the same mother who wanted a bloody postbox! 🥴😂

You all know, the person said about a party-bingo- she's looking left allot today sneaky scabby liar , Jausun on biking holiday and she isn't coping all will be well by birthday with drinkies-in summer autumn house with party decorations alll made for her done by her 🥳🙄
Is Jaysun not going to be back for her birthday, then?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wether or not youve spent the day painting after calling in sick, who actually calls in sick, tells instagram then ADMITS YOUR FRIEND CAME OVER!!!!! Fucks sake

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Aw, I'm glad Beggy has managed to rise from her deathbed, albeit still using the sad voice

Miracle drugs she's taking. One minute "ill voice" next minute "right competition time for livyas boutick".

Is the white paint from inside? I'm sure she said she was, obviously, going to paint the Christmas Market shed white inside to keep it bright.

Reactions: 9
Might just be getting soft in my old age, but watching her stories this morning, I actually feel a little bit sorry for her. She’s clearly unwell. She’s on her way to a full on breakdown by the looks of things. Not one person who’s supposed to love her is stepping in to intervene? Her ‘fans’ are just as bad as well, you can clearly see the woman is ill. Why encourage her?

Reactions: 11
Might just be getting soft in my old age, but watching her stories this morning, I actually feel a little bit sorry for you. She’s clearly unwell. She’s on her way to a full on breakdown by the looks of things. Not one person who’s supposed to love her is stepping in to intervene? Her ‘fans’ are just as bad as well, you can clearly see the woman is ill. Why encourage her?
If she was my mam I'd be seriously worried about her. She needs help. It's all well and good ripping the piss on here but I can't see how noone that loves her is helping her

Reactions: 7
If she was my mam I'd be seriously worried about her. She needs help. It's all well and good ripping the piss on here but I can't see how noone that loves her is helping her
Exactly, my mum is bipolar and I see similar behaviours in Becky. By the way - I am not for one minute stating she’s not a massive twit, because she is - but that’s separate from being mentally ill and spiralling out of control in front of nearly 100,000 followers whilst your family stand by and watch it unfold.

Reactions: 8
When she just said “yeah, chocolate slab is in the fridge” she really looked as if she had remembered that she is supposed to be ill and was caught in a lie! What a bloody muppet she is🤣
”Obviously mum loves hedgehogs, she has always wanted one” WHAT?!? she wants a real hedgehog? They are dirty bug ridden things, why on earth would you want a hedgehog?
Just like her daughter 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She looks bloody awful and like she's been crying as under her eyes are so puffy! She honestly needs medical help soon because something just isn't right and if she wasn't such an arrogant, selfish old crow, I'd feel sorry for her, but I don't as you reap what you sew! 🙄

Miracle drugs she's taking. One minute "ill voice" next minute "right competition time for livyas boutick".

Is the white paint from inside? I'm sure she said she was, obviously, going to paint the Christmas Market shed white inside to keep it bright.
Yeh I think she was going to paint it white and having just watched her stories again, I can see white bits of paint on her one hand. She probably is absolutely knackered and physically and mentally worn out because she barely eats and gets herself into such manic states, but did the painting yesterday because she can't bloody wait for anything! 🥴

Reactions: 7
What a Hero.! Did she say she received some parcels yesterday, round of applause for opening the door especially As you were soooooo ill
Remember shes got her ring door bell . .
She maybe croaked in her "off sick " voice . .
Leave it by the shed, noooo, not that 1, the other, no, the "cedar room" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
FFS Brooke is as illiterate as her Mother. You can’t recommend this person anymore, okay got it 👍🏻
12E1EE6C-D727-431A-A585-380B7BE8135A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How old is Brooke?
Fillers already?
Call me old fashioned but as the mother of 2 daughters I certainly wouldn't be encouraging facial aesthetics so young . .

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.