Beckyhomesweethome #34 Think outside the box. Make ya pumpkins look like c**ks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has made me see red Today! She’s hit a wall? She had 4 months off work, hardly has a taxing job when she is in! Yet she’s called in sick! I could never make that call to work I’d feel so bad but i work in a Care home where we are always short handed. She really is a disgrace of a woman. I bet she is in her dressing gown, online buying cheap tit from China.
if you’re ill you won’t be on instagram saying you’re ill. You’d be in bed

Reactions: 10
Christ, 5.15am and the stories have already started. She's going to be an extra annoying wanker today to make up for yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Christ, 5.15am and the stories have already started. She's going to be an extra annoying wanker today to make up for yesterday.
She apparently slept all day to clear her (pretend) headache & then went to bed 🤷
I bet she's desperate to fill those dots today, you're right though, she'll definitely be making up for yesterday, everyone best get comfy with a cuppa tea now as it's going to be a l.o n.g. day of Beggy bullshitting bollocks 😲

I swear I spy paint on her hands (unless it’s still from her painting the wall as we know she doesn’t wash!) can’t get a decent screenshot though! I’m sure I can see white on them!

Reactions: 4
Long time lurker here 👋🏻 This women does my absolute nut but it’s like car crash viewing 🤦🏼‍♀️ However yesterday’s sick day and then this morning is that white paint crusted into her little finger nail??? Me thinks she’s painting the inside of the shed sorry summer house
CCFD31C4-7529-4997-B703-A700F717F204.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
What a Hero.! Did she say she received some parcels yesterday, round of applause for opening the door especially As you were soooooo ill

Reactions: 12
I was just coming on to say I’m sure that’s white paint on her hands! If she was that ill and spent the day in bed “doped up” on codeine then how was she able to have her friend round?? Did she sit by her bed and hold her hand nursing her through another bout of lazyitus (as she used to say)
She was all sad and using the pathetic not well voice until she got the Christmas countdown double figures notification....now she’s buzzing?? Woman needs to get a grip!

Reactions: 17
So from Beggy early morning stories I think we can all gather that yesterday she painted the shed.. inside at least. By the was Beggy.. you haven’t been up since 5am.. you’ve been dozing in and out of sleep like most of us do. You look and sound like you’ve just woken up from a decent nights kip if I’m honest! And the Buzz story was OBVIOUSLY recorded yesterday while you were in bed with your headache!!

Reactions: 12
Definitely paint on her hands and what’s going on below her eyebrows it looks like she’s had clown make up on an not washed it off her eyes look sunken in

Reactions: 4
Oh my good god! No shower.. no wash.. probably hasn’t brushed her teeth but she’s already baking 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Why didn't she dose up on some pills yesterday and just crack on?
Notice the badly cut in light switch isn’t it shot 🤭 morning Beggy 👋🏻
how many times/stories did she say crack on in a sad voice, most of us have had to “crack on” since March! Have things that would normally of kept us off of work but we have battled through them but know you broke your neck and lockdown rules to get your scout hut up and that made your back ache!
now you are on the downside on your roller coaster, self inflicted
My teenage daughter always talks about her birthday for months before not a middle age woman

Reactions: 3
Who’s organising the tattle collection for Beggy’s birthday? Shall we skip the chavvy watch or bracelet and go straight for Bista vouchers... save her having to flog it in a couple of months....

• Haha
She’s sketchy as hell! Do you have a bad back or body aches and a headache from illness? You had a friend over but were too poorly for work? Hmmmm. You’re ill but making food products for people? Yuck.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.