Beckyhomesweethome #34 Think outside the box. Make ya pumpkins look like c**ks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Side note... does anyone know where Jason is? Maybe she is actually on a downer because they’ve fallen out about the Santa’s grotto and now she’s desperately trying to make it look nice so she can say “LOOK it does look good!!!“

Reactions: 2
So it's been pointed out she has paint on her hands, she's made food for someone else and the dirty woman Still hasn't washed it off. Wow.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I may of missed something here, but how are they getting to the shed ? Pole vaulting over the wall to it. Or maybe they are good at hurdles? Lol the women is a disgrace a compulsive liar, we have 7 people being made redundant at my place is my job safe ? Who knows........ yet this dirty, nasty piece of work throws a sicky to paint a bleeping shed. And the stupid fuckers who follow her carnt see the lies. Messing with food without washing !!!! I feel ill looking at the scabby witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she’s ill why was a friend over? In the current climate why would you visit someone who’s ill? Thick as mince the lot of them.

Obviously she was painting yesterday and wasn’t ill at all. I do hope the person who covered your shift Begz didn’t struggle to find childcare last minute, or you haven't taken away their day off they may have really needed. All to paint your bloody shed.

You can’t sleep because your minds racing, yes you’re manic. Big warning sign there, calm the fk down, you do this every Christmas buzzing your tits off about what you can do for the gram. It’s ages away yet. You look terrible, you can tell you’re not eating, and you’re burning yourself out rushing around with your mind racing with 1000 ideas you must do now. Get some help Begz, it’s extremely obvious you’re living in fight or flight every single day,

Reactions: 12
Aw, I'm glad Beggy has managed to rise from her deathbed, albeit still using the sad voice, on her day off to make a chocolate slab, bless her! 🥺🙄😂

She should he ashamed as she was clearly faking it, lazy cow! 🤬 She should have the decency to stay off the 'gram knowing it could look bad to her employees and boss, but she doesn't care less!

So it's been pointed out she has paint on her hands, she's made food for someone else and the dirty woman Still hasn't washed it off. Wow.
I'd never eat and drink anything she's made, we all know how filthy she is as she barely showers, never mind washes her hands. 🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I really hope her employer sees her stories and pulls her up on it! That would make my day! 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Long time lurker here 👋🏻 This women does my absolute nut but it’s like car crash viewing 🤦🏼‍♀️ However yesterday’s sick day and then this morning is that white paint crusted into her little finger nail??? Me thinks she’s painting the inside of the shed sorry summer houseView attachment 244782
Absolutely looks like white paint.
Dirty liar. But then we all knew that. She's done the inside as it won't show if she accidently films herself with a view of the garden.
Honestly, her employers must be as stupid as she is 🤷

Reactions: 7
She needs to be careful with all these sweet slabs the food standard agency have recently changed their guidelines due to covid and if you regularly make something with food to supply even if you aren't being paid for it or its for friends and family you have to register with your local council if she's going to be churning out those slabs as gifts and those sweets bouquets they will also count as its handling food she could land herself in trouble 👍

Reactions: 14
She needs to be careful with all these sweet slabs the food standard agency have recently changed their guidelines due to covid and if you regularly make something with food to supply even if you aren't being paid for it or its for friends and family you have to register with your local council if she's going to be churning out those slabs as gifts and those sweets bouquets they will also count as its handling food she could land herself in trouble 👍
She needs to be labelling them with allergy information too.

Reactions: 6
When she just said “yeah, chocolate slab is in the fridge” she really looked as if she had remembered that she is supposed to be ill and was caught in a lie! What a bloody muppet she is🤣
”Obviously mum loves hedgehogs, she has always wanted one” WHAT?!? she wants a real hedgehog? They are dirty bug ridden things, why on earth would you want a hedgehog?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Side note... does anyone know where Jason is? Maybe she is actually on a downer because they’ve fallen out about the Santa’s grotto and now she’s desperately trying to make it look nice so she can say “LOOK it does look good!!!“
Fair point, where is he? 🥴

Brookieblessher has had filler in her lips 🐟 I’m probably just old school, but find it quite sad that such young girls have cosmetic work 🥺

Reactions: 12
Fair point, where is he? 🥴

Brookieblessher has had filler in her lips 🐟 I’m probably just old school, but find it quite sad that such young girls have cosmetic work 🥺
Some of their lips need a postcode they're that bleeping big it's madness!!! I haven't got big lips but when I grew up it wasn't a thing 😂 cola lip gloss 1 quid 😂💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve now watched the stories back and actually disgusted at the amount of white paint on her hands even looks like a speck of grey as well so she’s probably painted the back of the shed or something.! When one of my parents died I got compassionate leave of three days and took the rest of unpaid as guess what I wasn’t sick.! My doctor would’ve happily signed me off sick with stress but I didn’t want to take the piss with my work place especially as it was through lockdown and all my colleagues were working hard through it. She’s an absolute disgrace i hope someone messages her workplace
Plus making sweets for people with paint on your hands is disgusting she is truly rank.!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Kill me off at the end of the week??!
She really is the biggest twit on Instagram isn't she?
You put a bleeping shed up ffs, with the help of 2 men.
If you weren't such an impatient, eager beg you could have paid to have had it put up properly instead of throwing it up in an hour, but typical Beggy, you just can't bleeping wait for anything.

Reactions: 13
You all know, the person said about a party-bingo- she's looking left allot today sneaky scabby liar , Jausun on biking holiday and she isn't coping all will be well by birthday with drinkies-in summer autumn house with party decorations alll made for her done by her 🥳🙄

Reactions: 3
I'd love to get my hands on one of the chocolate slabs and send it for testing. If she can sleep being dirty, covered in paint, clearly hasn't showered I really doubt she washes her hands after the loo etc.

80% chocolate
10% cheap sweets
5% dulux immulsion
5% human excrement and hair 😭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.