Beckyhomesweethome #34 Think outside the box. Make ya pumpkins look like c**ks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she can blatantly sit there and lie about never ringing in sick in 3 years what else has she lied about?

The most dangerous liars out there are those who think they are telling the truth...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Corrr I’m jealous beggy wish my memories was as good as this . not a family member in sight . You have outdone us all. Real memories beggy real memories. NOT how sad
oh another note beggy we all know you thought you better put your phone down because you have read here . We is not darft

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I think she probably does feel shattered and achy. She’s gone from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows when things are going according to plan. If it is bipolar then I’m sure it wipes you out to fly between moods like that. She really needs help.

Reactions: 8
Hit a wall? Hit a bloody wall?!! She has the easiest life going, dishing out pennies at an arcade 2 hours a week and swans around like a peacock the rest of the time!! Beggy I know you read this so why dont you go and give yourself a good shake and get a life! Also your new shed looks pish mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hope to god she has got it! It would serve the mucky woman right thinking she can just do whatever she bleeping wants.
No because then if she takes really poorly with it and ends up in hospital some poor sod might have to give her a bed bath. Imagine the mental health problems that would cause, they would be scarred for life!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe if she wasnt in such a rush to do everything straight away she wouldn't hurt her back and make herself ill. It's self inflicted!!

• Heart
How convenient that she feels better at the precise time her shift would have ended.
You pulled a fast one there, Beggy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Some poor sod will have had their plans for the day ruined by having to go into work to cover her shift at extremely short notice! Selfish as duck

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her stories from this morning saying her back was killing her, yet she’s sat in a scrunched up space in an egg chair 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Beggy bullshitter strikes again

• Heart
I can't wait for the "thank you for all your messages of concern" video, saying her inbox is heaving with her fans support.
Begz, get a grip. Get a slice of toast and a couple of parra down you and crack on.
Also sleeping tablets taken at 5.30. Back on insta 7.30. You dont half chat some tit gal!!
You also haven't a scooby do what hard graft is!!!

Reactions: 16
Her stories from this morning saying her back was killing her, yet she’s sat in a scrunched up space in an egg chair 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Beggy bullshitter strikes again
Yes an egg chair wouldn't be my first choice of seat if my back was sore!

Reactions: 7
My mum has a bad back and when it ‘goes’ there’s no bleeping way she’d be able to get in and out of an egg chair. Even on a good day she’d struggle.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.