Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this morning she was feeling sad and contemplating how quick life can change ‘them poor people went to bed not knowing’ you’d think our Beggy would think I’ll pop and see my mum today or granddaughter as you never know what life has in store but no she goes to B&M.! She doesn’t know how lucky she is to have her mum, I’d give anything to have my mum with me today for a hug
That was the most fake display of empathy I’ve ever seen and she should be ashamed that she used the innocent lives of the people who died that day to come across as caring.! Crocodile tears 🐊
An hour later she’s buzzing her tits off looking at Christmas tat.!
Also I have a shark and love it, traded it for my dyson and yes everyone is different. Nikki from westholme once reviewed a shark and said she found it heavy etc and preferred a dyson, I value Nikki’s review as SHE PAID FOR IT HERSELF, take note Beggy
She’s been an disgrace today

Reactions: 21
So this morning she was feeling sad and contemplating how quick life can change ‘them poor people went to bed not knowing’ you’d think our Beggy would think I’ll pop and see my mum today or granddaughter as you never know what life has in store but no she goes to B&M.! She doesn’t know how lucky she is to have her mum, I’d give anything to have my mum with me today for a hug
That was the most fake display of empathy I’ve ever seen and she should be ashamed that she used the innocent lives of the people who died that day to come across as caring.! Crocodile tears 🐊
An hour later she’s buzzing her tits off looking at Christmas tat.!
Also I have a shark and love it, traded it for my dyson and yes everyone is different. Nikki from westholme once reviewed a shark and said she found it heavy etc and preferred a dyson, I value Nikki’s review as SHE PAID FOR IT HERSELF, take note Beggy
She’s been an disgrace today
We bought a shark, I hate it. Not sure if I just have a dodgy one but I find it doesn’t pick up well and when I switch it off bits I just hoovered up fall out the bottom

Reactions: 5
the accounts saying if you love Christmas follow her must be bitterly disappointed with the content, they were probably expecting beautiful Christmas crafts, hints tips.. the biggest tip they get from Beggy is how to clean the top of a candle lol

Reactions: 5
We bought a shark, I hate it. Not sure if I just have a dodgy one but I find it doesn’t pick up well and when I switch it off bits I just hoovered up fall out the bottom
I've got a shark and I love it. Best *hoover* I've ever had lololol. Also got the little grey hand held and the steam mop, they're all brilliant. I think it depends what you're looking for, my mate thinks Sharks are ugly and too retro looking and won't buy one for that reason alone, despite the fact her *trendy* looking current one doesn't work very well 🤷

Reactions: 2
So she can ‘empathise’ with the victims of 9/11 and send big love to those affected by the tragedy...but she ignores the pandemic we are in and carried on as normal through lockdown, completely missing the fact that people are dying. Something wrong here! You either empathise with tragedy in peoples lives or you don’t.
Yes!!!! 9/11 happened 19’years ago and still utterly tragic yet she has never, ever mentioned it until today. The fake tears were a tit show. Then she went on to talk about American sweets 🤯 like it was a linked subject. Why is she such a moron? Never gave a duck about the loss of life, homes, jobs etc and barely acknowledged it all the way through 2020 but she will cry over a tragedy she had no connection with that happened years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sorry I am super late to the party, her eyebrows look awful. I believe she went to the lady who has recently been in the big tabloid papers for scaring a lady for life. But it beggy gets it cheap or free she’s straight on it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
whats with the sad voice and wiping of tears talking about 9/11 ( which is awful) but then she's got her happy voice on in the very next story talking about how she's off work and American sweets all excited. Sad much then eh!

Nothing says Halloween like a half white, half blue crystal pumpkin!
Oh this comment made me laugh. Am sat in bed trying to stop laughing at these comments whilst trying not to wake my husband up. Priceless comments as always. Thanks for making me laugh lol x

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Beggy again. If your sheep are following you .use proper glue. That’s not glue to stick down things with . . you craft skills are the equivalent erm errrrrrrrrr a 12 year old. So so basic. No actual skill . It’s things they do in lower high school . rather embarrassed For you . soz beggy. Glue and stick. Wooo hooooooo . Such basic skills It’s boring nothing .kids skills. Glue and stick. Really thinking outside that box. Begs

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does Beggy really have to say night night EVERY bleeping night? 🥱
She really does think she makes a difference to peoples lives doesn't she?
Who ARE these twats who follow her for inspiration? I fear for the future generations I really doooo!
Ive not looked at her yet, I need a few coffees inside me before my brain can even begin to compute the excitement thatll be going on in Beggys world . .

Wonder what whispered waffle she'll share today? 🤔

Reactions: 9
OMG I'm laughing so much I'm crying at Beggys tit show. Plus the comments on here are brilliant 🤣

New thread suggestion #

Think outside the box. Make ya pumpkins look like cocks.
Come on get it right, she says thinking out the box ! 😂 and her use of the word of instead of have! . She’ll claim dyslexia soon . No beggy , using the wrong word isn’t dyslexia ; it’s just plain old
Thick !

This😂😂 thought she was being clever and just had no relevance to reviews ! Your ring doorbells just buzzed Becky. It’s your one brain cell. Saying it’s lonely !!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I still find it so hard to believe she is 40. That woman must of had one hard life. bleeping hell

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.