Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And what about the millions of cable ties you use every Christmas, Beggy?
As if she even cares about the planet or Eliza's future in this world.
And the packaging of the endless tat, the bottles of vimto, the plastic clothes/bags/shoes, plastic furniture etc etc. Let’s see her use these pumpkins next year/when she changes her colour scheme. I don’t mind calling her out on it 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I used to change the decorations on my tree depending on the colour of the room. I do tend to decorate every couple of years mainly because I have a patio door from my lounge to the garden which is always open. I love to bring the outside in & make it all seem like one big space. It does make the room need decorating more though but it's only emulsion.
Anyway, few years ago I decided I'd just go neutral decor as it's easier (few colourful accessories) so sold most my Xmas Decorations on Ebay, gave some to friends and family and some went to charity. Bought new in silver and white which come out every year and always look classy.
Admittedly I don't have the room to store like she does but she could streamline her life so much. It'd probably make her feel better mentally too as she's definitely mental 🤣

Reactions: 7
Is she just covering her tree in crappy ribbon? She has had rolls of the stuff now
I always think an "overdone" tree looks like it should be in a shopping centre!! I love my tree with its collection of baubles that have been collected over the years. Christ I'm sick to bastard death with the idea that everything has to be "perfect", all these Instagrammers and their trees all look the same.

Reactions: 11
I always think an "overdone" tree looks like it should be in a shopping centre!! I love my tree with its collection of baubles that have been collected over the years. Christ I'm sick to bastard death with the idea that everything has to be "perfect", all these Instagrammers and their trees all look the same.

I have said it before. The first time I saw trees like this was late 90's in America. We were travelling around and they were everywhere: all the shops and Malls. To me, they are very old fashioned.

Reactions: 6
When Brooke was showing her clothes yesterday.
Beggy -‘is it called a dog tooth?’
’was it £22?’
‘Is it knitted?’

What was with those questions, her voice cracked me up. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
FFS she's been gifted a shark! Just when I thought about buying one as my Dyson needs replacing 😣

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Please will someone do a run down of the crap she's waffling this morning, I can't bare to listen to her this morning 😂😩

Reactions: 5
Why the duck has that dirty witch been gifted a shark? I never see her clean! All she talks about is tit! She’s not a cleaning page!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ah man, I’ve had my shark way before Hinch and all other Beggy shitheads were around! Found them when I was up feeding my newborn at the time, when the tv ads come on after programmes have finished! Now I feel like I need to go back to Dyson! Sick of these fuckers getting gifted everything, whilst some are on their Knees trying to scrape by!
So all that waffle about Ads and turning People down, that’d be the ones that you don’t really benefit from then yeah?! You know where you don’t get a cut of profits or the item isn’t very expensive. You’re a bleeping disgrace!

Reactions: 22
So she is sat saying if we go into a second lockdown the shops will be left with loads of Christmas stock, is that the only thing that is on her mind, Beggy if we go into a second lockdown the last thing us normal folk will be bothered by is leftover Christmas stock ffs!!! That is how she will justify buying a literal shed/summer house full of utter tit. I just can't be doing with her this morning.

Reactions: 19
So yeh.... she basically wants to turn the summer house into a bleeping grotto/crafting shed and lock herself in there blasting Christmas music! 🤯 I can't deal with that chump! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why Shark would choose an illiterate, non cleaning person to review their hoover I have no idea 🤷‍♀️Wonder where it will end up.....gifted to someone or maybe even sell it to buy more rubbish that she doesn’t need. Also, for someone who is soooo into Christmas, I’m surprised she’s surprised that Christmas stock is out ‘so early’ when some shops start putting them out as early as August, every year Beggy, so sorry, you’re not Mrs Christmas 🙄🤣 and as for thoughtful, is she actually having a laugh?!

Reactions: 19
So she's gonna turn the summer house into Santa's grotto and sit doing crafts.... it'll be freezing!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her latest grid post about how she loves to set the table at Christmas....she got rid of the table!!!! FFS I'm done 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.